Midnight Moderator Madness Sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
With the amount of work the current moderator team has on their plate, I have added 2 more members to the team: NaturalNails (Fiona) and ValencianNails (Sandi).

Both are extremely valuable members on the site and will be even more valuable as a member of the moderation team. Please give them a big warm welcome and PLEASE do not take up all their free time cleaning up after misplaced posts.

Thanks for saying yes guys (muwhawhawhawhawhaw :twisted: )

nJoy

Congrats to both Sandi and Fiona, your going to be great, you already are and slap my head if I missbehave! :lol:

:hug:

Welcome guys, nice to have you on board.....now Sassy and I can toodle off to the pub lol..... only kidding.......A fab choice Samuel......
Wohoooooooooooooooooooooo
Fiona and Sandi hip hip, voddy and orange, hurray xxxx

well done to them, they are both brill xxx

well done guys....:hug:

some wise choices there me thinks. Now Sassy can take a well earned break! :hug:

Mrs Geek said:
some wise choices there me thinks. Now Sassy can take a well earned break! :hug:

or catch up with her housework....not that i am saying she needs too:!: ...i just remembered she wrote that on a recent thread..:)

WAY TO GO FIONA AND SANDI- i knew this was in the bag weeks ago - (i felt it in my water) lol

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH

Congrats ladies!!!

Congratulations to both of you, both worthy additions to the Mod team.

Joan

Sale??? Did someone say SALE? What on sale? How many? Where?:lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!! I'M SO PROUD...(sniffle, sniffle) It brings a wee tear to me eye :cry: Tears of joy my friends, tears of joy!!!!

cogratulation to you both,
you will do agreat job.

Peter Pan said:
WAY TO GO FIONA AND SANDI- i knew this was in the bag weeks ago - (i felt it in my water) lol

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH
Me too G, congrats girls, definitely the right girls for the job, both wise patient and helpful. phew Sass you can sit back for a bit:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey congrats to both of you - fab choices!

Fantasic news. Good luck to Sandi and Fiona:hug:

Perfect choices, did wonder how long it would take before they were 'promoted'.:lol:
Congratulations, I'll try to behave.

Excellent choices Sam!

CONGRATULATIONS Sandi and Fiona - you both already do so much work for this site, are so knowledgeable and helpful that you so deserved this. YIPPEEEEEEEEEE:) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations ladies! xxx

Woooohoooo at last it's been announced, my suspenders were killing me trying to keep it a surprise without spilling the beans somewhere. Welcome to the Mod Squad, like Sam says Muwhahahahah, you don't know the aggro you've let yourself in for!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Right Roofie, let's make that date up the pub so I can sort my knickers out ... ROFL!!!! :rolleyes:

Fantastic choice Samuel! Nice one you two! xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back