Monday comps at Gmex..sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
Many congratulations to Antony Buckley on his first place today at Gmex and Georgie Smedley for second and Gemma Lambert 3rd!!!!
Well done everyone!!!!:hug:

Well done guys! Antony competing in the UK....well I never PMSL! :hug:

More geeky victories :hug:

Congratulations to everyone !

Congratulations to all!

Congratulations to all three :)

I had the priviledge of popping in to have a peek today but didn't know anyone off here so apologies if you were there. I did see Anthony though... recognised him from his avatar. The lady that was announcing the time etc., (sorry lady for not knowing your name) let me have a look at the entries for the encapsulation competition. All I can say is WOW!!

Everyone's work is amazing and credit to all of you for having the bottle to enter in the first place.

So :hug:'s for everyone and special :hug:'s to the winners xx

Congratulation to all the competitors today, esp. Anthony. I asked to see his score-sheet, but silly me, forgot to congratulate him...:-/ Sorry!

:hug:C.

Well done all x x x

Would love to see a picture of those winning nails Antony!

Well done all x x x

Would love to see a picture of those winning nails Antony!

Am working on it as we speak :)
Will post asap x

well done to all three :green:, although it really isnt a shock coz they are all spo bloomin talented :hug:
cant wait to see the piccys

Well done Antony & Georgie!!! :)

and well done to Gemma too! (sorry nrly forgot you there!)

cant wait to see photos

Jess
xox

Last edited:
OK here's Ants 1st place and Georgies 2nd place pics...hopefully Gemma will show us her pic too!

Attachments

• ant.jpg
    ant.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 202
  • georgie.jpg
    georgie.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 196
Congratulations everyone!

I have my conversion with Georgie in January, I'm so excited!

well done to them lovely nails well done all :) x

OK here's Ants 1st place and Georgies 2nd place pics...hopefully Gemma will show us her pic too!

Fantastic nails!

I saw a few custom blends that Antony did on Sunday and they were bloody amazing!

omg they are gorgeous.:eek: congratulations to the pair of you.
man i wish i was at that standard, i'm so frustrated atm.:mad:
id love to see gemma's set too.

lovely work:hug:

They are just stunning.....i hope i am that good one day...that does look like a long way off yet though looking at those!!!!
I wouldnt of liked to have been a judge today!!! LOL

Well done to Ant, Georgie and Gemma. I was competing against them today and got 5th place so I am very happy.:)

Many congratulations to all. :hug:

Well done to you all, and I am so glad I had a nail done be antony on sunday. xxxx

Latest posts

Back