'nailclass' by Gigi - This book is amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just could not resist any longer and ordered a copy for myself as well :)
Thanks a lot geeks...:hug:

Next thing to buy would be the famous bucket bag but I didnt find it anywhere through internet...:rolleyes::cry: All the help needed!!

Sweet Squared sell the Bucket Bag....:lol:

Sweet Squared sell the Bucket Bag....:lol:

LMAO! PMSL! I was going to say that and wind you up! knew you'd have to say something about that bl**dy bucket bag!!!!!:lol:

I love this book!!!! :hug: (errrrrrrm,i want mine signed too:cry:)

I love this book!!!! :hug: (errrrrrrm,i want mine signed too:cry:)

I will happily sign anyones copy of 'nailclass' if you bring it along to any event I am doing.

And thank you for all the very nice comments. I love to hear about it when my book helps peoples' :idea::idea: go on!!!

I signed quite a few copies at the Excel show.

I will happily sign anyones copy of 'nailclass' if you bring it along to any event I am doing.

And thank you for all the very nice comments. I love to hear about it when my book helps peoples' :idea::idea: go on!!!

I have a lovely signed one and I treasure it and it is my claim to fame too :)

Funnily enough I ordered mine tonight ...

Cant wait for it to arrive now

Champagne xx

How could us Aussies get a hold of a copy?

I will happily sign anyones copy of 'nailclass'

Im one of the lucky ones, just have to go collect it from leeds now...thanks Gigi i will treasure it forever.:hug:

my kids got it for me for mothers day! i have learned soooooooo much just fabulous i recommend this for every nail tech, i am doing a home learn gel course and this book for me has really uped my game !! fantastic :lol:

I've just got it for myself from Mundo. It's ok to buy yourself a Mother's Days Gift isn't it? (Just need to hide it from hubby (lol):lol:)

Looks like I will have my head in a book for a while instead of Salon Geek!

Looks like I will have my head in a book for a while instead of Salon Geek!

That can never happen....us woman can multi task so you can read and log on .!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol:

Heya!
Got my book yesterday and just loving it:). Talking about fast dilivery, 2 days from Great Britain to Finland!
I am very happy with Nail Class. I got inspired by it so much that I did my best ever set nails today:lol:.
Here is a pic:
Aijaa.com - Jaa kuvasi netissä
Though the book was quite a lot about L&P i still got more than enough help with gels.
And it was so sweet to read the nailgeeks names in the beginning...
Thank YOU GIGI! :hug:

I bought mine when it was first published and as I type its sat on the couch next to me, because every time I read something that sends my thoughts of in another direction I find my self back here, and other places on the web looking for more answers.
Great book by a lovely Lady:hug:

Heya!
Got my book yesterday and just loving it:). Talking about fast dilivery, 2 days from Great Britain to Finland!
I am very happy with Nail Class. I got inspired by it so much that I did my best ever set nails today:lol:.
Here is a pic:
Aijaa.com - Jaa kuvasi netissä
Though the book was quite a lot about L&P i still got more than enough help with gels.
And it was so sweet to read the nailgeeks names in the beginning...
Thank YOU GIGI! :hug:
They are very nice, lovely canvas to work on too, nice long nail beds :hug:

Hi, can anyone tell me where I c an get this book plz?....I've searched ebay to no avail....:cry:

Does this book cover natural nails too? I am going to do the Creative course in July but dont want to buy it just yet if it doesnt cover natural nails?

Does this book cover natural nails too? I am going to do the Creative course in July but dont want to buy it just yet if it doesnt cover natural nails?

My book is about the techniques for creating beautiful nail enhancments ... nothing at all to do with the natural nail.

Latest posts

Back