NEW ~ Fimo Clay Cane w/Glitter video tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
So I finally narrated the tutorial I taped back in August... Sorry it took me so long! I never got around to putting the directions in so while I was showing one of my nail tech's the tutorial I recorded myself explaining it to her. MUCH easier than sitting at home trying to narrate it, which usually ends up with me deleting it and redoing it over and over... I always hate how I sound LOL (no making fun of my accent guys!)

It's funny because she didn't know I was recording, so you can hear her saying "yup" to each step I was explaining, then when she realized we were recording it was all we could do to keep from cracking up laughing! Then halfway through another girl came in to see if we wanted coffee LOL so if you hear me stumble or loose my train of though, bear with me. I just wanted to get it done

Cane Tutorial

Thanks, Gina! Looove your tutorials! :hug:

that was great thanks gina, want to try some now.

Amazing vid ... thanks Gina :hug:

Thanks Gina - great to see a gel video using the canes - I am still practicing in slicing those damn things thin enough!

WOW Gina ! that was fab thanks WOW WOW WOW thats all i can say really x

great video!!! thank you!

Lovely work, and an excellent tutorial, thanks.

i luuuuuurve them!!

I went to view the tutorial and it's asking for a Password...Is this posted anywhere else?

I went to view the tutorial and it's asking for a Password...Is this posted anywhere else?

I had the same problem...no password. I'm dyin' to see the video! :)

it asked me too!! I wanna see...............::walks off, arms folded,,in a strop::

me too , aargh was really lookign forward to seeing it too , lol

<<Lies on floor, thumping hands and feet>> I wanna password!! LOL

Me too, it asked me for a password, is there any way that we can view this tutorial?? Thanks:hug:

want:cry: a password aswell...

password needed for me too :o(

Fab video Gina! :hug:
About the password: try the "online password form":wink2:

yeh i have the same probs x

Latest posts

Back