OMG Katie Price and Peter Andre split

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because unfortunately a lot of people are obsessed with celebs and their lives :confused:

sad indictment of the times we live in

I heard David Soul call in to Radio 5 and he was also bemused by the whole 'celebrity' thing, he says (quite rightly), that in the days when he was on BBC1, such a term did not exist.

These days, 'celebrity' seems to mean vacuous waste of space famous for little or no good reason.

So a woman on 'Britain's got talent' can sing like Elaine Paige - so can Elaine Paige, and numerous thousand other singers. . .

I think you will find that most 'real' celebrities, try to distance themselves from the term....you know, people with genuine talent :)

I feel sorry for the kids.

But as for Katie and Peter, someone should give them both a good slap and make them live the real world for a while.

I watch their current series and have watched some of the past ones and she is so horrible to him. Always saying she makes the money and ridiculing him, but he just loves being on camera.

Why is it that if they have money they think they are celebrities.:rolleyes:
Same for the Beckhams, she would be a nobody if she hadn't have married him, and if these women are so jealous and don't trust their husbands then they shouldn't be married!!

There, I've had my rant now.:)

i thought they would last about as long as a fruit pastel,
i feel the whole thing has been a massive stunt
cleaver though, getting millions for doing not alot lol hx

OMG indeed, just when you thought that there was a perfect couple-they split.

I just hope people respect their request for privacy, but unfortunetly we all know the media will not!

Oh please!
Jordan is the ultimate media whore - she knows exactly how to manipulate the media for her own ends, and she more than anyone knows that you cannot turn the media on and off at will.
What little I've seen of them (usually when I've been at a friend's house and they insist on watching it even though they have guests) leaves me thinking that they are a charmless, pretty talentless couple with deep rooted validation issues.
Along with Jade Goody they represent "all that's paltry and wretched with Britain" (Sir Michael Parkinson).

Britain has seen the biggest quarterly rise in the number of people out of work since 1981

Official figures show that the jobless total increased by 244,000 between January and March to 2,215,000. The jobless rate jumped from 6.3% to 7.1%.

Unemployment has now increased by 592,000 over the past year.

Also....

Children have described their panic after narrowly avoiding a heating duct as it collapsed by them during an exam at a Kent college.

Eleven children were taken to Medway Hospital after the sports hall accident, which happened shortly after 9am at Minster College on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Kinda puts thing into perspective eh !!

Even though i LOVE watching their Katie and peter stateside show ( i love reality celebrity shows)

I think that they are on a 'pretend' split, i think since they have been in America they have been splashing the cash way too much so i think they have planned to split so they call sell their stories get all their publicity etc to get more money. Then get back together so then they can sell more stories about how they got back together and how they are working through their problems!

That's personally what i think is going on!

Britain has seen the biggest quarterly rise in the number of people out of work since 1981

Official figures show that the jobless total increased by 244,000 between January and March to 2,215,000. The jobless rate jumped from 6.3% to 7.1%.

Unemployment has now increased by 592,000 over the past year.

Also....

Children have described their panic after narrowly avoiding a heating duct as it collapsed by them during an exam at a Kent college.

Eleven children were taken to Medway Hospital after the sports hall accident, which happened shortly after 9am at Minster College on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent.

Kinda puts thing into perspective eh !!

Very well said

I'm hoping my hubby will leave me so I can go and 'mourn' my marriage in the Maldives....and pose in a white bikini......and not notice the cameraman perching on my porch while taking photo's of my kids having a meal.......

oh actually I might just leave some of my kids at home with the nanny.....
:rolleyes:

She really doesn't look devastated does she?

But I am a hypocrite...I can't stop myself reading about it....:smack:
I am such a gossip mongerer....

Latest posts

Back