OMG Katie Price and Peter Andre split

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG indeed, just when you thought that there was a perfect couple-they split.

I just hope people respect their request for privacy, but unfortunetly we all know the media will not!

U beat me to it!!
Its on Glamour Mag site as well. This is for real this time isnt it as theyve confirmed it themselves.
Did u see the show last week? When they had that bad argument and Peter was calling her names and stuff? Thats the first time i thought they may not be as happy as they make out nbecause that was a true to life argument.
Sad for the kids tho as they were such a nice family.

Although, it seems that it is not peter and katie andre that have split, but Kate moss and Pete Doherty. Im confused.....but im sure if it is true we will all know very shortly.

Now I might be a tad cynical....

but....

The split follows their last show on Thursday where they were seen to be having a pretty nasty argument....it didn't show Pete in a good light...and showed Katie as a real B*tch.....
now it could have been sent to the cutting room floor but it was left in the show...

now today they have 'split'.....

Pete has a new album coming out.....(Katie has a nursery goods range coming out....)

Now Pete bless him is still kinda known as a 90's throwback so he needs to be taken pretty seriously with this album which he is hyping up to be sensational....

How convenient a way to be assured coverage in all the corners of the media????:rolleyes:

I don't know....like I say I'm an old cynic....I think there might be a reunion in the future....

but...another but....

If it is for 'real' then I am sorry that they have split....it's never nice to hear of a marriage break up.... xxxxxxxx

but....

The split follows their last show on Thursday where they were seen to be having a pretty nasty argument....it didn't show Pete in a good light...and showed Katie as a real B*tch.....
now it could have been sent to the cutting room floor but it was left in the show...

Pete has a new album coming out.....(Katie has a nursery goods range coming out....)

Now Pete bless him is still kinda known as a 90's throwback so he needs to be taken pretty seriously with this album which he is hyping up to be sensational....

How convenient a way to be assured coverage in all the corners of the media????:rolleyes:

I don't know....like I say I'm an old cynic....I think there might be a reunion in the future....

but...another but....

If it is for 'real' then I am sorry that they have split....it's never nice to hear of a marriage break up.... xxxxxxxx

Ditto
i will be very surprised if they dont kiss and make up

but....

but...another but....

Couldn't agree more.
It was only a matter of time, I'm suprised it lasted this long because I thought 'get me out of here' was one big set up anyway.
They've done very well money wise out of this mariage...
Shame for the kids though.
Me a cynic??? never :lol:

but....

but...another but....

I am with you on this one!

If its true, feel sorry for the kids , enjoyed watching there stateside program but they did seem to have a nasty row on the last episode , but you never know what goes on behind closed doors thats for sure

publicity stunt maybe !!!

I used to love them and their ITV2 show but this series has really made me see them in a different light, superficial, materialistic, igotistical......need I say more? I don't watch anymore.

They used to be very down to earth but in this new series .......Who do they think they are????

It all seems a bit convienient.....Two oversized egos!

I love watching them both but i think shes horrible to him, i said ages ago that they will split then when i saw the argument last week and pete for a change spoke his mind as iv never seen as mad {but dont blame him} and told her straight. She mat realise what she has lost as i think hes lovely, she may back down and treat him with more respect and get back together, i hope so cos they great together when shes not jelous of of him and in a good mood lol. xx

I heard it on the radio in the car, coming back from picking my boy from school.
I didn't expect to see that coming.
What a shame for the little kiddies. Hope they can be amicable xxx

Its probably a big pr stunt or there could be a third party involved that would be a whole new show lol

real shame, i thought they made a real good couple, for media sake or otherwise! and pete loves them kids to death! xxx

There's no mention of DIVORCE is there? hmmm
Maybe they just need 2 houses to contain both their EGO'S.....:)

why does anyone care?

Latest posts

Back