Poll: Range of Products Used Mostly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Main range of products you use?

• Total voters
oey said:
Question for you Creative geeks - did you start off with creative or did you convert from another range - if so why?

Trained with Galaxy, converted to Creative.:)

oey said:
Question for you Creative geeks - did you start off with creative or did you convert from another range - if so why?

I was given a Rio kit from Boots as a present, soon realised it was not any good. Done some research and decided to do some training with Creative.

Now I use NSI.

I originally trained with Creative and thought I knew better and that I could make lower end products work equally as well - armed with my Creative training LOL.

I used various products - No Lift Nails, NSI Simplicite and Choice and a few others.

I didnt like the colour of the No Lift, after a couple of weeks, the Simplicite crystalised and the Choice didnt suit me either.

Eventually I returned to Creative and found that the nails were much better on returning clients so in the end I actually save money by using a higher end product - less repairs and less time sorting problems.

do u have a contact for ezflow. i thought it was by nsi. maybe im being silly. i use young nails but want to change. everyone seems to use creative but i like to be different. u seem to sing ezflow praise. i would be interested in what training they offer. everyone seems to be master technicians which is what i would like to find out more about. help!

well I'm a gel girl. Mainly Creative with a litle bit of LCN thrown in for good measure

I hate to sound real dumb, what is LCN? I have been considering switching to creative, but haven't made the transition yet...

I hate to sound real dumb, what is LCN? I have been considering switching to creative, but haven't made the transition yet...
another nail product manufacturer like CND, OPI etc

I had to pick other as I work with a few of different types.....

Creative for some of my L&P....60%.. but also work with ez-flow, and OPI ,NSI
LeChat for my gels....
Backscratchers for my Fabric.....

and for pedis and natural nail services I have a variety of those as well...... as that sometimes a particular smell will nausiate me or give me a rash.....

so it's other .....

EZ Flow, for any and every kind of acrylic nail art design,
EZ Flow for pink and whites very nice pink and whites
Tammy Taylor for anything in basic acrylic overlay, sculpts, pink and white etc. very durable product
Young Nails for Acrylic overlays, etc. they also have lovey nail art products, especially glitters and icy mylar.

IBD for Gel
Azkentz for gel
Young nails for Gel
Nailite for gel

I use Ceasers for gel and Odyssey for L&P

Ok - I voted other at the minute purely because I am not yet creative trained - which I hope to be shortly.

However, what is puttijng me off at present is the problems people are having in getting their products. If this was not a problem they I would be going straight for creative!
I dont think you can let this small hopefully short lived problem put you off training with one of the best companys out there, a lot of the problems is apparently down to all the security at the airports and the fact that they are moving a factory from usa to mexico, yes we are all moaning about having to wait for our orders but i bet you wont find one geek that regrets training with creative, we love them really:hug: oh yes if you havnt guessed i use and voted creative

I trained with Odyssey L&P which I found to be very good but hadn't tried any other so was probably biased! I was really chuffed when I met and had my photo taken with Trang Nyugen at Olympia recently but none of my family understood why.:irked: Now I have found out that my teacher is changing the product she uses for her courses it makes me question why we were trained with Odyssey and I am more relaxed about looking elsewhere for alternatives that are easier to get hold of and offer support and training. I hope to convert to Creative as soon as I get chance so with any luck will be ticking that box before long.

I have to say, I liked using NSI Spa L&P at college, but then tried there Attraction and found it abit more difficult, sent it back for testing and still havn't heard only taking 10 weeks!!!

all creative for me, but have used opi,nsi and the edge in the past

Well i tried a range on the weekend at the AUS show called "Illume", amazing packaging, no buffing (at all) on the natural nail, no dust and a gloss like gel, i'm still recovering from the shock, yes, i used it, i'm no duckegg and i was blown away.

i use 'the edge' for l&p application at the mo. i have just started out so still trying to find a product i really like.
can anyone tell me if they think i should change products or whether this is a good make as i have never seen or heard anyone using this make.

kirsty xx

Mainly creative for me to, some NSI and a bit of this and that for the minor stuff, plus what ever catches my eye at a show:lol:

I have to vote other as I have been a very happy Tammy Taylor user for almost 11 years now!! It simply ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

CJ

Hi there

Use & stock the complete Creative range & have since early 90's. Did try other products earlier on but :irked: Not for me......

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back