PopIts ... questions and answers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to worry about thin, thick etc. the dual form takes care of it all for you! I know it seems unbelievable but your finished nail will have the perfect FORM, APEX and SHINE (with a LITTLE practice of course:)).

Each new client often has a different length nailplate, therefore i'd imagine the apex would have to be in a different place for different peeps.

If the poppit/form/mold has a consistant apex in the same place, lets say 4mm along the form/mold, how can the apex be moved to suit different clients?

If it's a matter of angle of application of the poppit, on a short nailplate, would this mean angling the poppit upward? (is this just my perception of how they work).

Perhaps while creating the apex in the right place with angling to adjust apex placement, this may also give the nails a bit of a skijump appearance.

As with any method, I like to see demonstrations on a variety of "typical" clients.

There has been an Australian distributor appointed, soon to be announced.
I was told by SS "there is no plans at all at the moment to ship out side of the UK, we are very sorry that you can not benifit form our now method, but we will take your name and phone number and call you if we change our minds" they never told me that there is another company that I can buy them from nor did they tell me that there has been an Australian distributor appointed.I only phoned them when they opened today.:eek:

I was told by SS "there is no plans at all at the moment to ship out side of the UK, we are very sorry that you can not benifit form our now method, but we will take your name and phone number and call you if we change our minds" they never told me that there is another company that I can buy them from nor did they tell me that there has been an Australian distributor appointed.I only phoned them when they opened today.:eek:
You didn't phone the company direct. You phoned Sweet Squared. Patience. Just wait & see.

You didn't phone the company direct. You phoned Sweet Squared. Patience. Just wait & see.
ok now I am confused I was told by a few geeks to phone SS I thought they were the ones who I should be talking to????

ok now I am confused I was told by a few geeks to phone SS I thought they were the ones who I should be talking to????

SS are UK distributors. There is no Australian distributor yet, but something is in the works.

Wondering what are these popits going to be like on really bitten nails.?

SS are UK distributors. There is no Australian distributor yet, but something is in the works.

There is a distributor for Australia, it's just not announced (or on the site yet). It won't be long now, it will be interesting to see the price they will be going for.

Yes I was wondering the same, can anyone please shed some light on this??
Thanks heaps if you can:hug:

good question i would also like to know if we can do pop its on nail bitters .

i ask gigi this yesterday and she said yes it is poss to do nail biters

Hi Amanda - I've PM'd you!

i ask gigi this yesterday and she said yes it is poss to do nail biters
would we have to do a custom blend??
Also would we have to tip 1st?
Or just extend the nail bed?

I'm grinning seeing every one of your posts ..... you are such an excited little Poppit (pardon the pun), they will be available in Aus very soon (in fact samples have landed):).

Just give it a minute and all will be clear, in the meantime continue perfecting what you already know.

I'm grinning seeing every one of your posts ..... you are such an excited little Poppit (pardon the pun), they will be available in Aus very soon (in fact samples have landed):).

Just give it a minute and all will be clear, in the meantime continue perfecting what you already know.
LOL!!!:lol: Thanks for that, Like I said on an earlier post I am a girl obsessed,
All I can think about is PopIts!! :green:

LOL!!!:lol: Thanks for that, Like I said on an earlier post I am a girl obsessed,
All I can think about is PopIts!! :green:
ok i have tried to keep it in but ....nope...i cant ......CAAALLMMMM DOOOWNNNN :green: (said in best scouse accent)

chill my love.....carl will tell you all as soon as he knows lol....

I've never saw anyone who gets more excited than me before hahahaa......I sense you up against the screen refreshing the page every 30 seconds lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sweet2 is the distributor for the UK. I believe it's their policy (Sweet2) not to ship out of the UK. Which is their prerogative to do so. I went to the actual companies website, they have other distributors around the world or you can order directly from them. Company website has a video to see the product in action. Check it out...

Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas

Hope this helps in your search.

Jerri

I have posted this on another thread, but as this is a Q & A post, i thought id put in here too. As im running out of time and i need to know BEFORE tomorrow!! EEEeee i cant wait!!
ANYWAY.... Q. Do the tips you use with this 'popits' method have the 'Well' in them like most other tips? Im just asking coz Im going tomorrow and im just trying to work out how much money ill need, coz ill have to put these on my list if you do, coz all of mine have 'Well's' in, and im not sure if they'r gonna work or not, and ill deff need some if im all hyped up when i get in and bursting to practice!!!
CAZ X

I have posted this on another thread, but as this is a Q & A post, i thought id put in here too. As im running out of time and i need to know BEFORE tomorrow!! EEEeee i cant wait!!
ANYWAY.... Q. Do the tips you use with this 'popits' method have the 'Well' in them like most other tips? Im just asking coz Im going tomorrow and im just trying to work out how much money ill need, coz ill have to put these on my list if you do, coz all of mine have 'Well's' in, and im not sure if they'r gonna work or not, and ill deff need some if im all hyped up when i get in and bursting to practice!!!
CAZ X

I have answered this on the other thread.

Q. Do the tips you use with this 'popits' method have the 'Well' in them like most other tips? CAZ X

Do you mean the tips you use under the overlay applied with popits ?
If so , you can use any tip as you usually would...well...or well less xx

CAZ X
Do you not remove the majority of the well from your tips before applying them to the nail?
It means you have less tip to blend and gives the product (L+P or Gel) more room on the nail.
More room for product = more strength :green:

Latest posts

Back