Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma the offer is a free CND Brisa kit worth £78 when you purchase the new shellac range for £200

Does anyone know exactly what you get for the £200? Really hope you don't need the vouchers, my ticket came but was on its own :( Shellac is the main thing i'm going for!! x

I also would like to know what you get for £200 other than the free brisa kit? anyone? :)

I too am dying to know... i'm hoping the deal doesnt include the lamp as i have it already!

I'm thinking it's just the 12 new colours, if u work out how many 12 bottles would cost it's not far off! I just got my lamp and some of the old colours today so I hope the lamp isn't part of the offer too :/

I'm thinking it's just the 12 new colours, if u work out how many 12 bottles would cost it's not far off! I just got my lamp and some of the old colours today so I hope the lamp isn't part of the offer too :/
I hope it includes the Shellac Rack or i won't be buying the show offer. I need that rack! lol

I called s2 last week to find out. Unless I have misunderstood as I do have baby brain at the moment, the offer is the lamp, a salon rack and 60 removal pads. You then get the brisa kit free including prep stuff. As far as colours go I am not sure if it's the old ones or the new ones. Hope this helps but please remember I do have baby brain so may have got this a bit muddled.

Hi All

I have some important news so please read on.

I have spoken to S2 this morning. They said that the £200 kit is the salon rack of 6 new colours, 1 base, 1 topcoat and lamp. You get the free brisa kit with the vouchers that you get from the pb. If you havent got the vouchers dont stress, they will be giving them out at the door.

Im gutted as I already have the new lamp, so dont need this. I woulod have thought there would have been some deals on if you purchase all 12 new colours but none. I think this is bad. Maybe an incentive to buy all 12 would have been good. Now I will have to choose some. Boo hoo.

Also if you havent got your tickets dont worry. Call the ticket office and get your badge number. There no is 0844 5570914.

4 sleeps to go.

Hope that this helps.

Ax

Yes Abi, that is a real shame, would be fantastic & please everyone if there was 2 options, with lamp or without lamp & other 6 new colours.
As the offer is not really any good for all the dedicated Shellacers that have been on board since May & patiently waited through all the sell outs & mainly going to the show to get the next 12, it is more aimed at new techs. x:sad:x

Yes it is a shame! :sad:

I won't be buying the offer has it won't benefit me having 2 lamps.

Hi All

I have some important news so please read on.

I have spoken to S2 this morning. They said that the £200 kit is the salon rack of 6 new colours, 1 base, 1 topcoat and lamp. You get the free brisa kit with the vouchers that you get from the pb. If you havent got the vouchers dont stress, they will be giving them out at the door.

Im gutted as I already have the new lamp, so dont need this. I woulod have thought there would have been some deals on if you purchase all 12 new colours but none. I think this is bad. Maybe an incentive to buy all 12 would have been good. Now I will have to choose some. Boo hoo.

Also if you havent got your tickets dont worry. Call the ticket office and get your badge number. There no is 0844 5570914.

4 sleeps to go.

Hope that this helps.

Ax

Might be a silly question but is that the price before VAT or including VAT??

Annoying that theres not an offer just for the 12 colours though!

Just to add, since my text from PB the other day about colleague's missing ticket, its arrived this morning first class. Anyone who's still missing one? x

Voucher says- £200 EX VAT

I think I would be happier if I could CHOOSE which of the colours I want for the £200 + VAT

I got my vip ticket, but didn't get one for Kay, rang, explained that I can't get around the show with out her, asked to email her details, I did, got reply saying her ticket would be sent this week. Her name is Kayleigh Hale, she is a health and fitness manager.
I have a ticket for Bev Pagn and apparently she is my partner:eek:

Well, once you add the VAT, working out the total cost for the lot individually, its not a great saving. :sad: x

On the Shellac that is...

The added brisa kit is obviously a bonus! Whats in the brisa kit? x

Am really looking forward to it. Cant wait for the new Shellac colours. xx:biggrin:

My ticket has finally turned up today!!!!!!!!
pb here i come!!:biggrin:

My tickets arrived last monday.

Doe's anyone know if there will be any london congestion charges if travelling by car coming through from south west way? And what are the excel parking charges?

Sorry if this question has already been asked. xxx

Sorry don't know about congestion charges, but its pay and display, according to the Excel website its £5.00 for up to two hours and £10.00 for up to 5 hours. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back