Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear of your loss hun!
Sending you big hugs :hug::hug:xxxxx

I am so sorry :hug: Life will be hard, but you will find the strength to carry on. Look after yourself and your children :hug: xxx

I am so sorry xxxxx:hug:

So sorry to hear your news. I hope you find some small comfort in the loving messages on here. My heart goes out to you and your family. xxx

i have never met you hunnie but when i read your post my stomach just flipped.

Try and stay strong and positive for your kids and for your own state of mind as grief can do strange things

i lost my mum not so long ago and didnt think i would make it to where i was able to carry on again but i have and people will say time will heal and it does but take your time

xxxxxxx

thinking about you and your family xxxxxx

Oh Dilek Huni, my heart goes out to you. Nothing I could say or do will make this any better or easier for you. Memories you have of your time together, will in time be a great source of comfort for you. Freddie is up there looking down on you all and will be so proud of you all............. Hugs and shed loads of love from me to you all xxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take one day at a time and accept any help that anyone offers you. All the best for the future.:hug:

I can only echo what has already been said, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, sending you my deepest sympathy at this sad time:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your news ~ my thoughts are with you and your family. I will light a candle for your husband tonight xx

:hug::hug: so sorry for your loss. look after your self. we are here for you :hug:

My deepest sympathies to you and your children:hug:

oh hunny - i feel so bad for you - it makes me put my "stuff" in perspective - i know words dont help flower - just want to send you some mega :hug:

I can't say that I know what you are going through.
I am truly sorry for your loss.
I will keep you and your family in good thoughts and prayers.
XXX:hug:

your in my thoughts.. we are here x

Another here that doesn't know you personally, but just wanted to echo what has already been said.

The good ones are taken first. :hug: He will always be with you, guiding you and helping you through. He's always in your heart hun. Just where he always was x

god bless u and ur family, such sad news, thinking of u x x x x :hug:

Thanks for all supports to each of u.I know I am not alone now.But it is getting more difficult day after day.Like deleting his number from my mobile or his e-mail address or whom am I going to call to pick me up from the station.. such a basic thing is enough to feel the pain on my left side.Kids and I still sleeping at the same bed.I think Kids are doing better than me.My daughter says she's feeling sad now but she is happy at the same time cos daddy will have no pain now.I know time is a good healer.THANK U ALL THINKING OF ME.:hug:
I will read the book P.S I love you.
XXX

So sorry.:hug:

Not been on site for a couple of days or so, but am so very sorry to read this :hug: :hug: What a dreadful thing to happen.

My heart goes out to you and your family and lots of love and hugs to you all.

I lost my own father to cancer when I was 7 (he was 40) so I particularly relate to your children and how they must be feeling at this time. I saw my mum going through what you are now and I can remember her crying when letters would arrive with his name on etc, it is such a hard time and I wish there were things I could say that would make it better for you hunny.

You know you have everyone's support here on this site and I hope that somehow that helps to give you the strength you need . . . :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Thanks for all supports to each of u.I know I am not alone now.But it is getting more difficult day after day.Like deleting his number from my mobile or his e-mail address or whom am I going to call to pick me up from the station.. such a basic thing is enough to feel the pain on my left side.Kids and I still sleeping at the same bed.I think Kids are doing better than me.My daughter says she's feeling sad now but she is happy at the same time cos daddy will have no pain now.I know time is a good healer.THANK U ALL THINKING OF ME.:hug:
I will read the book P.S I love you.
XXX

I'm reading PS I love you at the mo. It's made me cry and laugh so far but it is an excellent book! xx

Latest posts

Back