Shellac Carrier for Mobile Use - Pic Included.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
I was just browsing the albums and came across this pic http://www.salongeek.com/members/claire+f-albums-nails-picture35005-shellac-carry-case.html - hope you don't mind me copying the link.

I would really like to purchase one of these carriers as I'm sick of my bottles leaking and not looking very professional, I have had a look on the Beauty Express site but can't seem to find this carrier, could anyone help please?

Shellaccarrycase.jpg

This looks like a storage case I use for all of my beads and jewellery components. The sections can be taken out be adjusted to whatever size you want. They are really handy and great for any type of storage. Maybe Google some craft websites and look at their storage sections? I think www.jewellerymaker.com were recently selling the boxes with changeable inserts.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I've seen that sort of thing in DIY stores. Do your Shellac bottles leak?

I've actually just found the one I posted about - took a few guesses of what to search for but I did it LOL.. need a minimum of £50 order though which is no good, will try what you said, thanks :)

I've seen that sort of thing in DIY stores. Do your Shellac bottles leak?
Yes, I've had 2 bottles of Tropix and both of those have leaked and 1 bottle of Gotcha! :(

Yes, I've had 2 bottles of Tropix and both of those have leaked and 1 bottle of Gotcha! :(

Oh no! my Tropix has never leaked but I'll be extra careful with it now. Unfortunately the bottles end up on their side at some point don't they with them being so small.

I've never had a bottle leak since I got my bucket bag. http://www.sweetsquared.com/Sweet-Shop/Accessories/Bucket-Bag-Organiser-Black
I agonised for ages over buying one, thinking it was an unnecessary expense, but I'm thrilled I did! The little bottles fit snugly in clear individual pockets all around the outside (so they are secure, upright and you can see which is which with ease), and all my prep/manicure products fit in the middle, with blank consultation cards etc. I get comments on it wherever I go too, as it looks so very professional - wouldn't be without it now. :)

I've never had a bottle leak since I got my bucket bag. Small Bucket Bag Organiser (Black)
I agonised for ages over buying one, thinking it was an unnecessary expense, but I'm thrilled I did! The little bottles fit snugly in clear individual pockets all around the outside (so they are secure, upright and you can see which is which with ease), and all my prep/manicure products fit in the middle, with blank consultation cards etc. I get comments on it wherever I go too, as it looks so very professional - wouldn't be without it now. :)

I'd rather not have them in something clear though - there's a risk of light getting to them that way.

I have one of these that I used to use for my threads when I was into cross stitch. You can buy these from Hobby Craft and they are not that expensive. Take a look in there. I hope that helps. Ax

No light should get to them anyway as the bottles have been blacked out for this reason xx

Hi! Thanks for sharing my piccy! I have found this case to be great! Fits the bottles exactly. I think it is advertised as an Essie Carry Case - but there is no branding on it, and it is double sided too!
You may want to put a strap around it just to ensure it stays shut, but I have used this for about 8 months now with no problems.
I don't have all the colours and have top and base coats and a few colours just in case the client wants a mani instead (i have had this with a few older clients). Always useful!
Claire xxx

Hi! Thanks for sharing my piccy! I have found this case to be great! Fits the bottles exactly. I think it is advertised as an Essie Carry Case - but there is no branding on it, and it is double sided too!
You may want to put a strap around it just to ensure it stays shut, but I have used this for about 8 months now with no problems.
I don't have all the colours and have top and base coats and a few colours just in case the client wants a mani instead (i have had this with a few older clients). Always useful!
Claire xxx

Hi Claire
Where did you get your case from?

I have that carry case. I personally think it's a bit bulky. I prefer the Roo Nail Wraps. Only got this photo on my phone but I'm sure there are other pics if you search Roo nail wrap.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314212081.194667.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1314212081.194667.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 281
That's a brill price seeing as though there's no minimum spend, thank you :)

I was just browsing the albums and came across this pic http://www.salongeek.com/members/claire+f-albums-nails-picture35005-shellac-carry-case.html - hope you don't mind me copying the link.

I would really like to purchase one of these carriers as I'm sick of my bottles leaking and not looking very professional, I have had a look on the Beauty Express site but can't seem to find this carrier, could anyone help please?

Shellaccarrycase.jpg

Very tidy. Do they come in black to keep the light out?.

Do CND polishes fit in this? If not, does anyone know of something similar that they will fit in?

How many can you get in there? I think that Capital also do something like this for about £15.00 plus VAT...

Latest posts

Back