Slippers... socks or not!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear slippers or go naked!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
i love my comfy slippers and i live in them when im in the house... i dont really wear socks (altho this does depends on the shoes and weather)

i will even admit that ill take mine when going over to a mates... as there is nothing worse than getting my feet cold!...lol

what about everyone else... are you die hard slipper fans?...... or prefer to get your feet out........

Jess
xox

ps just added a poll

Slippers all year round, but together with socks in the winter to keep my tootsies warm.

Leopard print slippers for me!!

Love 'em and sometimes to keep extra warm I wear them with socks (passion killer I know) and peel then them off and just keep my slipps on when it gets too hot.

Teri x:hug:

Slippers for me too! I currently have about 5 pairs and rotate them every couple of days!

Naked for me lmao I dont wear anything on my feet at home and dont wear socks when out of the house either just my boots, shoes etc

I'm with you on this one Jess!

Absolutely love my slipps! And I take them to my mates house too cos I cant stand her hard floors! Must confess tho, I do wear my socks with them in the winter, even tho they are fur lined!

I am a slippers girl.
I also take them with me when out at houses...but it is my posh leapard print ones I take....not my fleecy house ones!!!

I have a pair of cosy socks too...for when I slabber on my cucumber heel therapy then put the socks on. My feet are not just toastie...but lovely and soft come morning!!!!

i thought id get a piccy of my slippers ... they are tink natch ;)

Attachments

• DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 46
Not a great photo, but these are mine :)

Attachments

• slippers.jpg
    slippers.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 40
Ooh I love them!

Where did you get them please? Maybe I might get some for mothers day if I leave a hint!

Ooh I love them!

Where did you get them please? Maybe I might get some for mothers day if I leave a hint!

They were from Next ... fingers crossed you get some.

i used to hide my feet because I had tendons that decided to pull my bones out of place. I have since had the tendons and bones all cut and re-aligned. I am no way hiding my feet anymore after what pain I went through!! lolol,,,,,,,,,,but I have to say,,,,,on very chilly days,,,,,I do put on big fluffy socks

I do love my leopard print slippers but i would love a pair of the stiletto fluffy mules in black to go with my balck satin nightie from Agent Provocateur (sp), I think they look fab.

I wouldn't be able to walk on them in the thick carpets we've got in this house and as for the stairs :rolleyes: .

Teri x:hug:

I have to have something on my feet at home, generally a pair of old flip flops and I even sometimes wear them with socks :eek:

Barefoot all the time unless there's a client in or I'm going out!

Always been like that since I can remember.

Got a bit of hard skin on my heels though!!!!!

I have to have something on my feet at home, generally a pair of old flip flops and I even sometimes wear them with socks :eek:

in the summer i live in either my flip flops or my birkys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back