Stiletto Entries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to all of you that entered - far more guts than me I can tell you.

You ave inspired me though to try a different shape on my nails than the usual square or "squoval" :lol:. I have one or 2 favourites and cant wait to see the outcome.

I hated my pic befor I sendt it in, but now i hate it MORE. Fantastic nails everyone! It's really inspirational. Makes one want to cansel all clients for the day and play with some colour!!

Me and my hubby have just been looking and even he is blown away with all this talent.

I cannot wait to find out the outcome and who's nails are whos.

Also, I give a standing ovation to Sheryl for doing all the organizing. Well done. xxxxx

Thank you guys, it wouldn't have been the success it has without you.
Hopefully I should have all the results and tallied up later today, early tomorrow (my time).

:green:ooooooo Cant wait. I have no finger nails left lol, might just need to do some more stilettos to cover over my poor abused ones. Good luck girlies:hug:
Jenxx

This comp has obviously captured the imagination of loads of us! Its great there were so many entries and yes a huge thank you to Sheryl for giving up her time to organise it so well with some fab prizes up for grabs! Well done everyone who entered, I've got my top 3 and I think I know who one of them is. We shall see!! xx

I'm so in awe of all you talented nail techs out there, what an amazing skill! The entries here are fab, with so much creativity and imagination. I do have a favourite and i can't wait to find out who the winner is. But well done all of you xx

I Can't Take It Any Longer Aarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I Can't Take It Any Longer Aarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
LOL!!! Not too much longer.

I think most of us are agreeing which one we all love...

Tick tock tick tock............ hee hee x

AND THE WINNER IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol

Some absolutely stunning work there!!!!

Well done everyone xxxx:hug:

cmon i wanna see whos won , god only knows how the poor peeps that entered feel :lol:

well it won't be for hours yet.....Because sheryl will be asleep :cry:
How dare she sleep at a time like this ....lmao :green:
I have 3 favourites

well it won't be for hours yet.....Because sheryl will be asleep :cry:
How dare she sleep at a time like this ....lmao :green:
I have 3 favourites
Lmao ems I know how rude....
I have 3 faves too and they aint mine... I think i know whos the faves is cant wait to see if im right :green:

I have about fifteen favourites lmao

With so many entries and alot of judges I am sure that it could take days before we know the outcome.

oh the suspense is killing me!!!everyones entries are brill, well done everyone!

Latest posts

Back