Student of the Year

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this should be a blog but I just want to shout it from the rooftops!

It was our last night at college last night, I finished and passed my NVQ3 beauty therapy and was announced as the student of the year winner!!!!!!:eek:

I have to attend a prize giving ceremony in October including luncheon, and get £100 of Dermalogica products, a fob watch and something else which I can't remember because I was in shock.:lol:

They said it was because of my client care, treatments and always ensuring the client was given the best possible advice.:o

Wow! I really didn't expect I would win especially as I only do the evening course and thought one of the full time girls would have won. But I guess it just goes to show that the evening courses are every bit as valuable as full time ones.:)

OOh you little clever clogs well done :)

well i think its worth shouting about, congratulations.

Well done :hug: keep up the kindness and good heart :)

Well done you, congratulations...xx

Well done:hug:xx

Well done - just goes to show all the hard work you have put in x x x

That is fantastic hun, you deserve it xxxx:hug:

Thats fantastic-very very well done!!

Thats great well done :)

Way to go! Congratulations.
Thanks for sharing!
x

Congratulations xxxxx

Really great news, well done you :).

way to go girl & well done xxx

Just want to say congratulations. Isn't it lovely to be rewarded for something you enjoy doing!? Well done on completing your Level 3 as well, because that's a brilliant achievement too.

Thanks guys and I'm glad you didn't mind me posting about it!:hug:

I'm still grinning from ear to ear too.:lol:

You are welcome hun that's what we are all here for to share your succesesn, support each other through thick n thin well done once again :hug:

Latest posts

Back