The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too!!! :hug::Love::!::!::!::!:
Holly I can't wait to hug you xxx Excited is an understatement, I couldn't go to the last one so this is earthquaking exciting for me...... :Look_righ:Love::Love::Love::Look_left:hug::hug:

XOXO Ruth!! Feels though I've known you most of my career! Will be fab to hug you in person!!!

Hey all, any suggestions for a clean, honest taxi company to look for once I get there? Will need to go from Birmingham airport to the The Island Hotel Hinckley.

Do we have an expected return time for the Scottish bus, I would hazard a guess it's gonna be rather late, and have no idea how I will get home.....so am thinking I may need to book into a hotel in Edinburgh for the night??????

Do we have an expected return time for the Scottish bus, I would hazard a guess it's gonna be rather late, and have no idea how I will get home.....so am thinking I may need to book into a hotel in Edinburgh for the night??????

Heather was expecting around 10pm but personally I think it is going to be later than that as by the time its finished and we leave its going to be after 5pm then we are going to have to stop for food I would imagine I think it is going to be nearer 11pm.
I was going to stay over but my hubby said he was happy to come down and pick me up doesn't look like I am going to be home before 1am!

Is anyone else other than me and louise booked in for friday, saturday & sunday night?? Thought we would make a full weekend away lol needs must and all that :D

I am

we are flying over Friday morning so should be at the hotel mid afternoon on the Friday and then leave again on the Monday - so looking foward to it!!!

Heather was expecting around 10pm but personally I think it is going to be later than that as by the time its finished and we leave its going to be after 5pm then we are going to have to stop for food I would imagine I think it is going to be nearer 11pm.
I was going to stay over but my hubby said he was happy to come down and pick me up doesn't look like I am going to be home before 1am!

I have noone who can pick me up, and I know I won't be fit to drive back to Helensburgh after my fun packed weekend.....have seen a small hotel in Dunfermline, says it's about 25 mins away.....will probably book in there for the night. x

OK ladies, a serious question :green:

Are you going to Minx your toes for the The Party or try and get them Shellaced?

I'm planning on Minxing....silver to match my shoes!!!

I have noone who can pick me up, and I know I won't be fit to drive back to Helensburgh after my fun packed weekend.....have seen a small hotel in Dunfermline, says it's about 25 mins away.....will probably book in there for the night. x

The venue still has roms available for anyone wanting to stay over on the sunday night :D

I am staying over sunday night! Not flying out till monday, would love to hang out with other geeks staying over :)
Posted via Mobile Device

OK ladies, a serious question :green:

Are you going to Minx your toes for the The Party or try and get them Shellaced?

I still have Minx (silver Lightening) on which I put on at the beginning of March & it's still looking good, so it's staying on!

I have minx flowers on my toes, they're my favorite so although they wont match my dress :o they do match my fave sandals i live in so they will be staying put!
Can we buy product at The Event does anyone know? I'm running low on powder but don't want to put an order in if i can pick up bits there.

I have minx flowers on my toes, they're my favorite so although they wont match my dress :o they do match my fave sandals i live in so they will be staying put!
Can we buy product at The Event does anyone know? I'm running low on powder but don't want to put an order in if i can pick up bits there.

We can buy at The Event, my final letter says to remember our purses as they will have products to purchase should we need or just want them.

P.S I have done myself silver glitter toes........xx

PPPPS - Only 5 more sleeps, Now I am REALLY REALLY EXCITED :D:Love::p:wink2::hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
COUNT DOWN IS PROGRESSING....

UNO
DOS

UNO - DOS -TRES - QUATRO......

I don't actually know how I have time to post this!!! :o;)

COUNT DOWN IS PROGRESSING....

UNO
DOS

UNO - DOS -TRES - QUATRO......

I don't actually know how I have time to post this!!! :o;)

Hi Sam ;) i started counting down a week ago ! Iam very nervous but very excited at the same time:D I will see you down there :D xx

Please make sure you all tell me GEEK names as I won't recognise 'real' names at first!! :o;)

3 more sleeps and its friday...woo hoo....and I still dont have anything to wear :eek:

I have a hotel room booked for 2 including breakfast both mornings and as there is only me in my room now there is a free breakfast going if anyone wants one!? x

Please make sure you all tell me GEEK names as I won't recognise 'real' names at first!! :o;)

Oh iam sorry Samantha its Charlene x:o

Latest posts

Back