The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i see, perhaps you can go next year angie im sure there will be other things going on before then as well :hug:
I really hope so! Thanks girls :biggrin:

I've just bought my ticket! :)

So nervous but I know I can't miss this opportunity!

I don't think I will know anybody but but I'm very friendly and hope to meet lots of new friends!!:hug:

Just for the record, when I rang an hour ago, there were 12 tickets left & selling fast!!!!!!!!!!!

andrea
x

Angie I am sure this Event will be for you next year. As Sandi said... with no experience at all it would be pointless because you would be out of your depth BUT... doesn't mean you couldnt come to the party!!:hug:

I think we are in single figures now for sales... I am thrilled that tickets have gone so fast! Once Fashion Week is over I have a LOT to do!!

Emma do not forget the black/pink straws!!!:lol:

Thanks Samantha - Roll on Next Year :green:

Hey girls- just 9 Tickets left.........................

Who is staying at the Trafford West Hotel?

ruby:)

OMG thought they had sold out ages ago, thats why I didnt bother ringing for a ticket....

Sob Sob Sob

OMG thought they had sold out ages ago, thats why I didnt bother ringing for a ticket....

Sob Sob Sob

Hey Champs... it's not too late....there are still a few left...I bought my ticked on Monday...glad I did now...see you there if you go..:hug:

I am staying along with Femmefan and danielleg x
I think there are loads of us staying there hun. Helen, dinkydot me, naturalnails, bagpuss, the list goes on and on. Geeky after party me thinks llol

As far as I am aware, this EVENT is nearly sold out. We had 100 tickets on offer. Most of the tickets have been bought by non geeks or maybe lurking geeks .......... but there are still plenty of us geeks going. No one will be alone. :hug:

I suppose i'm a lurking geek. Occasionally come on here and have a quick read that turns into an evening.
I've got a ticket and looking forward to it. not booked anywhere to stay yet though. so when will we find out more details etc? I don't even know times etc???? x

Hey guys... well its an "Event i would not miss" so im coming all the way from Cyprus for it and i cant wait.....

Can't wait to see what the " sams" have for us all...... cant wait to see them and all the geeks i chat to on here... nice to put a face to a name....

I am gutted that i may not make the after event party but i will see......

anyway im awaiting my bit of info on times and stuff ... i'm told it will be nearer the time..

so til then ......

H xxx

Hi Helen, great that you can come all the way from the beautiful island...we had our honeymoon in Paphos. Look forward to meeting you.

So, do we now need a poll on who's staying at which hotel, so we all will know where the biggest party is going to be???????:biggrin:

I am gutted that i may not make the after event party but i will see......
The education is the Saturday and Sunday, the party is the Saturday evening.

Look forward to seeing you there :green:

Hi Helen, great that you can come all the way from the beautiful island...we had our honeymoon in Paphos. Look forward to meeting you.

So, do we now need a poll on who's staying at which hotel, so we all will know where the biggest party is going to be???????:biggrin:

what about me? im coming from keighley!!!! lol

what about me? im coming from keighley!!!! lol

My god, as far as that...have you got your passport/border control - Yorkshire/Lancashire border pass in order....don't want to start another war of the roses?
Don't forget, you'll need to go and see the doctor for some jabs too!
We're an infectious lot!
Look forward to meeting you too hun xxxxxx

My god, as far as that...have you got your passport/border control - Yorkshire/Lancashire border pass in order....don't want to start another war of the roses?
Don't forget, you'll need to go and see the doctor for some jabs too!
We're an infectious lot!
Look forward to meeting you too hun xxxxxx

Huh, thats nothing - I'm coming from West Sussex, practically in the Channel.

I've got my passport, had my jabs - just worried about the jet lag:green::green::green:

Im coming from Runcorn about half an hour away from the event....I have had my jabs...coming from this place, I need to ensure I don't infect all of you !!!! lol

(I am joking honestly....its a beautiful area !!! :eek: )
:D

The EVENT
Sold Out!!!! :eek:

:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :!:

Latest posts

Back