The Official 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2009' Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard any more news on the John and Edward situation?

Are they going in or not?

I must admit I have never watched a show with Katie Price in it before, I didnt see the series where she was on it last and I know she has some shows of her own. I'm not a fan but I must admit I found it more interesting when she was in there as she has the ability to keep people guessing and thats always entertaining.

When she first arrived she seemed so me me me but after a couple of days she did seem to settle as part of the team.

I'm liking most of the people in the camp. George makes me laugh.

Sam i've found a little too eager to prove herself and thats not so entertaining.

It was fun watching Gino and Stuart in the two people trial.

If Joe doesn't lose out to Stuart in the Jungle Jail then I'll eat Collin's cat-tail (not literally you understand LOL)!!!

I cant stand Kim....she says the same thing over and over just to be sure she was heard....she talks in this sickly sweet way to disguise the fact that she is being sarcastic and so far is the only one who has argued with most of the others....conincidence....? i think not.....she is just so full of her own self importance.

I ADORE George....he is a complete bless with that cheeky schoolboy humor that i just love....no wonder he was so successful with the women.....he is just so funny.

I can't stand Kim either!
She really thinks she is attractive, the poor deluded lovey!
She is argumentative, opinionated, has to be the centre of attention and the most irritating of people.
I couldn't believe how she was yesterday when sophie wanted to do the trial.
Get her OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I pmsl @ Justin tonight with the insects/bugs etc, that massive log with him in fighting stance and then walloping anything that moved, I had tears streaming down my face and a bad case of belly ache from laughing at him. I said he looked like a Thunderbird with strung up arms and legs etc, then Dec did an impression of him (like a Thunderbird) and off I went again lmao... :lol:

It feels good to have laughed like that... :green:

Justin or Gino to win... love them both!

Latest posts

Back