The Official 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2009' Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait for tonights show, I am gob smacked the "Pricey" as she calls herself now is going back in, I dont mind her as I also dont mind her ex. Will make for interesting TV though, I love Kim she is so goner speak her mind & George seems a really nice guy.

I am not even going to bother to say her name. She gets everything in her life incorrect, except her financial status. That seems to be ok to me! Izzy is right, no role model for any teenage girl!

Loved Kim tonight, telling the bugs and critters to stop being so cheeky and leave her ni**les alone :lol:. Good on ya gal!

Collin and Justin!!!!!!!OMG!! get them out! I cant stand them. They make all us gays look like stereotypical queens! On a lighter note I love gino!! yummy. Sam was awesome and Kim is just a little star!!. The hollyoaks guy thinks he is gorgeous!! And at first I was mad Katie was going in but now I have to say, I like her all over again, and who knows what is going on in her and peters life. We have all been there, someone slagging you and others believing it when it is not true, that could well be the case for her so I am giving her a clean slate.

I'm watching it for the first time this year as the telly lately has been abysmal and basically there is nothing on at the moment. Last week I sat through that collision drama and the ending well what a load of drivel. I am seriously beginning to think the bbc are cheeky to expect us to pay for a license for the total crappola thats on tv now. Seriously who out there thought dr who was scary???

anne xx

im loving it, after all there is nothing on tv, im not a big katie price fan but im sure it will be good viewing, her and peter are as bad as each other, both are manipulative, pete just making everyone think he is the perfect father, believe me i know manipulative men, my ex is just like him! although i wouldnt say no as he isnt bad! anyway back to the subject - Gino yummy!, camilla, what was that all about last night? what did she expect going in the jungle? Kim well she did make me laugh even if she is a bit ott!
ahh its something to watch! lol x

I vaguely remember watching the very first series of "I'm A Celeb..." but haven't seen it since. I have however watched the first 2 episodes this year (on the ITV website) and I think I'm hooked.

So far... everyone seems okay - although Stuart (as was previously said) is a little bit too in love with himself and Camilla is being a feeble girl, she's going to freak at her first trial.

My initial thought is that Sam could win this.

I think some characters are yet to be uncovered. The current focus seems to be on certain celebs whilst others hide in the wing.

George Hamilton has been medically excused on 2 bush tukka trial votes so far. Do you think this is right???

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen... don't you think?

I was thinking its seems unfair that George has been excused twice now, it makes you wonder if he is ever going to do a trial. Perhaps its in his contract not to do them? if so he shouldnt have been allowed on the show. tbh other than having clinical fear of insects what other medical reasons is there for this trial, its not physically demanding in anyway? also thinking about it its quite simalar to the first trial and i don't think he was excused from that one, so that the contract theory out. Mind boggles :rolleyes:

anne xx

Noticed that he has his wrist in a bandage tonight, so i guess thats the reason.

Last edited:
This is the first year i've watched since the first series, I dont usually watch TV in the UK.

I missed the first few episodes tho so i'm a little confused about the little caravan. Is that for Kim and George for a particular reason or is it for them all to use?

This is the first year i've watched since the first series, I dont usually watch TV in the UK.

I missed the first few episodes tho so i'm a little confused about the little caravan. Is that for Kim and George for a particular reason or is it for them all to use?

I found the answer but it actually took quite a lot of googling.

I seem to be addicted to this show. I know that can't be good. lol.

EEEWWWWWWwwwwwwww :eek:

Hahahaha Kim and Joe :lol::lol::lol:
Don't ya just love it!!

KATIES WALKED!!!

Phew...can watch it now....fab weekend...No Jordan and No Jedward:)

I love it. I thought I would actually die laughing at Kim in the trial she did with Katie.

What about when she turns on people and goes, 'Don't you dare lovey', when they've not even opened their mouth LOL LOL LOL Excellent!

Cant believe Jordan's walked !

If your listening Katie.....

do not marry Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the old career surely cant NOSEDIVE any further!!!

Love Kim (she is so going to cringe when she watches is back) bet aggie's got a few words for her too !!!

Enjoying it....but why the hell is George of the jungle in there? He cant do any of the trials!!

Think Katie Must NOW know what the public think of her, Loving the others maybe we will see more of them now :)

KATIES WALKED!!!

Phew...can watch it now....fab weekend...No Jordan and No Jedward:)

My words coming out from your computer :lol::lol::lol: xxxxxxx

Well i like Katie!!
Fair play to her for doing all the trials and shame on all the people that kept on voting for her!

Love her or loathe her, I'm wondering how interesting the rest of the series will be without her - There's something about her which keeps the public interested... if we weren't, she wouldn't be in the papers everyday and on TV every 5 minutes.

I'm not a massive Katie Price fan, i'm quite indifferent to her really but I have to say... I'd rather Joe Bugner had walked out, that man is VILE!

Latest posts

Back