The Official 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2009' Thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
It's back and I think the line-up for this year is fab! I think my favourites to watch will be Collin and Justin. I'm expecting lots of drama from them. Love it.

They will probably use what they have at their disposal to make the camp site decorative and cosy :lol: whilst Gino D'Acampo creates a delicious Italian feast from beans, rice, worms and grubs :green: with a hint of Kangaroos wotsits :eek:.

Who are your favourites to watch and who do you think will win?

My favourites to watch are Ant and Dec! They just make the show i think. They have me in hysterics!
I think i would like Lucy Benjamin to win but i will probably change my mind once the programme gets underway.
Sunday night is gonna be fab-X Factor results and I'm a Celeb! Can't wait :)

My favourites to watch are Ant and Dec! They just make the show i think. They have me in hysterics!
I think i would like Lucy Benjamin to win but i will probably change my mind once the programme gets underway.
Sunday night is gonna be fab-X Factor results and I'm a Celeb! Can't wait :)

Yesterday on TV, somebody said they thought Ant & Dec should actually be in it instead of hosting it. Now that would be interesting :lol:.

It'll be worth watching just to see Gino get his kit off in the shower/waterfall :lol:

I can often change my mind about people once I start watching it so will have to hold back on my views right now...

I'm not sure whether I am happy that Jordan/Katie Price is going back in...why is she so damn special to get another go the fame hungry trollope :lol:

I love Ant and Dec too and it's really more for them I watch it to be honest...the banter between them two is better than the show itself I think...

I'm looking forward to George Hamilton though...he is such a cad...hopefully he will be quite funny....

xxx

I totally agree but tbh I don't think she'll last too long this time! X

I too am really looking forward to the 2009 show, but didnt know Katie Price was going back in??? she is not in the line up, cant see the point if so.

She's not going back in till the 2nd week.
All the other celebs are a bit miffed. She is getting paid 5 times more than them and isn't even in it from the beginning-should make interesting viewing with all that resentment about :lol:

I totally agree but tbh I don't think she'll last too long this time! X

I hope she wins.I hate the viciousness that is written about her its like a baying crowd waiting for her to crack and kill herself and for what she hasn't really done anything when you actually analyse the whole situation.
She may have said a few things she shouldn't but then she hasn't got the Peter Andre puppeteers making sure he is only seen in a saintly light.
They want her in there because they know they will be guaranteed good ratings, she has made magazines and newspapers a lot of money over the years and still is, goodness how they have turned on her in the most relentless of ways.

She's not going back in till the 2nd week.
All the other celebs are a bit miffed. She is getting paid 5 times more than them and isn't even in it from the beginning-should make interesting viewing with all that resentment about :lol:

They should get Peter Andre to go back in too! Now THAT'd be funny to watch.

They should get Peter Andre to go back in too! Now THAT'd be funny to watch.

Well he was supposed to be doing some 'behind the scenes' reporting but dropped out when he heard Katie was going back in.
I watched one episode of 'Katie and Peter go Stateside-or something like that! He was absolutely vile to her. Kept saying she was stupid and thick!
My flabber was gasted! I'd have knocked him out :lol:

I hope she wins.I hate the viciousness that is written about her its like a baying crowd waiting for her to crack and kill herself and for what she hasn't really done anything when you actually analyse the whole situation.
She may have said a few things she shouldn't but then she hasn't got the Peter Andre puppeteers making sure he is only seen in a saintly light.
They want her in there because they know they will be guaranteed good ratings, she has made magazines and newspapers a lot of money over the years and still is, goodness how they have turned on her in the most relentless of ways.

oooohhhh I might not like her ( I used to but stopped liking her so much long before Peter left her...like she cares lol )....and I might say some things not so nice about her...which lets face it she isn't so nice about people either...

but really...I wouldn't want her to...nor am I waiting for her to kill herself :eek:
and hopefully nobody else is thinking that either...!!!!

I do think it's a farce her going back in the jungle...she's been there and done that....

time for other's to have a crack at it....:lol:

Samantha Fox...just remembered she is going in....!!!!
I used to love her hair in the 80's :lol:

I for one won't be watching, it has all been done now.
There will be bitching and whining from the girls there will be a guy that screams like a girl, and there will be a goody and a baddie....and the nice old codger who is quite amusing....oh and someone to be all mumsy....zzzzzzzzzzzz

This thread has only got 13 posts so far including mine....and Katie Price has featured in half of them....another big reason I won't be watching. I just don't know how she suckers you all in to thinking she is a decent person......she isn't and she certainly is no female role model for young girls to look up to....it's like feminism never bloody happened!! :rolleyes:

Rant over.......I shall leave you all to watch in peace!

Rant over.......I shall leave you all to watch in peace!
But I bet you'll be following this thread... just to see what we're all saying about it :lol:

I'm sort of looking forward to it starting again and to see what new tasks they'll be doing, but I have to be honest and say that I'm not looking forward to KP going in there again, I had enough of her last time, she's famous enough already and she's already said her bit to Piers Morgan... Considering she's going in there to get her 'side across', what more does she have to say? :zzz:

Out of all of the 'celebs' (hmm now there's a word that you can't use to describe half of them LOL) in there I'm most looking forward to Kim, she makes me laugh with her feathery Marigolds, high heels and tottering about, got a feeling she's going to be the 'Mum'.

I didn't watch it all but I thought Sam Fox was great....how you put a live spider in yer gob *shudders*

and as for Kim and George...well they are brilliant...
I can see a show all of their own coming our way...:lol:

Some minor 'celebs' in there though :rolleyes:

I have never been a George Hamilton fan..... too much tan, too much plastic suergery and in general he has just never appealed to me. BUT, I have to say he has already grown on me and comes over as a really likeable chap. Together with Kim, they are quite funny.

Gino has always irritated me, but he too was likeable on the first show. They all seem to be happy campers for now. Will be interesting to see what happens with the arrival of Katie Price.

Well I really enjoyed the show! Liked Gino and I think Sam Fox is fantastic! The spider in the mouth thing was totally yuk :eek:

I love seeing how their true colours start to come through and really looking forward to Katie Price coming back in. I'm sure she'll mix things up and say things she shouldn't - I'm not fussed with her but she's entertaining.

I've always loved Kim... I think she's hilarious!!

I love the way she flirts outrageously and I'll bet anything she'll be taking no crapola from anyone, especially Miss Price.

I think Ant and Dec actually being in the jungle would be pure gold TV (only thing is they just aren't stupid enough to agree to it).... pity:)

It was a fab show last night, and poor Kim getting that nasty trial to do!

Wondering what things will be like between Sam and Katie, that might be interesting watching!

So far I'm loving it :green:

Lol! I'm sure Sam Fox is my height, she cant be no more than 4ft 11ins!:lol:

Latest posts

Back