Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
All these ideas are really cool. Oey you are right... we'll never please everyone, but when an event like this and with the guests that will be coming... come around once in a while... you have to make the effort to JUST DO IT as Nike would say! :hug:

I cant wait to find out more...

I cant wait to find out more...

.............and if I don't find out more I'm gonna get in a right strop - you wouldn't like me when I really tie one on:green:

.............and if I don't find out more I'm gonna get in a right strop - you wouldn't like me when I really tie one on:green:

I dont think we like you anyway Adele. We just tolerate ya!! lol. :lol: :smack:

I still love you Adele - as long as you share you beer and wine :lol: :hug:

i could do fri/sat or sat/sun, but nothing else, only cos of ashleighs illness, the only other person who can look after her at the moment is hubby and so would have to be when he's off work,

preferably not too far from me and with cheap hotel etc, as im not working at the mo, so money might be tight, see i dont want much do i lol

like the idea of swapshop and items for sale etc, and it would juts be great to meet lots of geeks (always fun)

pmsl at the spice tour buses parading down motorway tho :lol::lol:

and i would get to meet you :hug:
sundays are good for me....childcare etc but anything goes...flows with me

I haven't ticked a day. I think as long as there's plenty of notice beforehand, I can rearrange any bookings I may have. All my clients are ace and very understanding of my passion of nails!!!

Just name the day and I will do my best to get wherever it will be. ::Devon's nice!!::lol.

Ideas:

Demo's
Meet, greet and learn from the experts
Meet, greet and learn from each other
ENJOY!!!!!

well!! cant wait for this one!!!!
I take it this is what samanthas facebook status is all about then, lol????
I am hoping it is not too far north......somewhere a bit more central would be good. Leeds is a bit far for me really...i would rather spend hotel pennies on STUFF!!
HAHA!! sounds like the binge drinkin gerneration is alive and well in geek land....i dunno if i will be allowed to go if the boyf reads this!!
Here is hoping for a good one anyway....i keep getting CND roadshow invite in the US.....sadly had to turn them down.....california is a tad too far....by a few miles LOL.

Hey, what about the us geeks over here! We love a good time too!

Well it isn't something I could attend....:cry: Besides I look like an alien :eek:....

but what an enjoyable thread to read....it got me all excited lol....plus you lot are just so damn funny.... I can't get the Nee Nor Nee Nor of the ambulances out of my head :lol:

How much longer are you gonna keep us in suspenders about this ????? :D

How much longer are you gonna keep us in suspenders about this ????? :D

Suspenders - this time on a Monday morning ???

Tell us more Becki - we need a bit of smut and filth :green:

Well it isn't something I could attend....:cry: Besides I look like an alien :eek:....

but what an enjoyable thread to read....it got me all excited lol....plus you lot are just so damn funny.... I can't get the Nee Nor Nee Nor of the ambulances out of my head :lol:

Well all I can say is that alien's must be very pretty :hug:

NEE nor NOR nee lmao

why can't you attend? Javea is only a plane flight into MANCHESTER!! Does the ALIEN part mean something else?? Don't want to say the wrong thing!:smack:

why can't you attend? Javea is only a plane flight into MANCHESTER!! Does the ALIEN part mean something else?? Don't want to say the wrong thing!:smack:

Is that a hint samantha?? I mean planes can also go to LEEDS! :lol::green:

Cocktails:green: I love cocktails and a swap shop would be great and work shops so I can learn how to do 3d stuff:green:
Oh and a choc fountain:lick:
I'll even volunteer to drive the bus:lol: relaxed dress code so I can find something that fits:eek: and all the geeks in the world under one roof:lol:
That would be the best bit. I so need to wind down iykwim and this would be a great way to do it.
So come on spill it, whats going on:hug:
And Jo we don't care what you think you look like, we think you are beautiful and a party wouldn't be complete with out you:hug:

OMG OMG, i am so excited, come on i need to know what ti is

spill spill spilll xxxxx

Latest posts

Back