Violence in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a name and shame campaign on twitter, follow @seanboscott, it seems he's getting on the nerves of a few scummy rioters by naming them!

Just heard an interview with two 17 years who raided a booze store and were drunk saying it was so much fun last night, hope it kicks off again tonight. This is what we do to rich people and their shops! I wonder what she will do when all the big shops stop trading in her area and she needs some tampax! Rich or otherwise, she will need them. Stupid little kid, GROW UP.

And people who run shops are not necessarily rich. Just hardworking.

just seen on twitter one of the scummy thugs saying plumstead today...

Twitter

And people who run shops are not necessarily rich. Just hardworking.

Exactly, I know I'm not that's for sure

from Debbie's HTC Sense

just seen on twitter one of the scummy thugs saying plumstead today...

Twitter

you see a brother...salut! you see a fed...shoot! #teamriot bitch!!!

(Its aquote from his twitter, i think "warns" about the situation getting more violent)

:-( ih im so sad for all of you guys. Stay safe.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I cannot believe the scenes on the news and I'm still confused as to what sparked these riots?
I live in Northern Ireland and we have riots practically every July, but our police use force, water cannons, rubber bullets, etc. to contain them.
Why have the English police force not been allowed to use these methods??
The country is being held to ransom by it's children, it's disgusting :sad:

Time to send in the Armed Forces!!

I cannot believe the scenes on the news and I'm still confused as to what sparked these riots?
I live in Northern Ireland and we have riots practically every July, but our police use force, water cannons, rubber bullets, etc. to contain them.
Why have the English police force not been allowed to use these methods??
The country is being held to ransom by it's children, it's disgusting :sad:

Time to send in the Armed Forces!!

It started last week because a boy was shot dead by police, a riot started in tottenham, and It's escalated from there, now its nothing to do with the shot boy, its happening now because people are getting away with it they see it as some sort of sick trend. And to be fair, was it even about the boy shot in the first place? He had 3 bunches of flowers laid for him, no offence but doesn't that say people didn't actually care? It might sound harsh but It's true! They used that as an excuse!
That's what I want to no, why haven't we been using water canons, rubber bullets etc? What's it gonna take? An innocent man has already lost his life, he isn't going to be the last unless the government buck up their ideas and let our met police do what's right and stop there scum bags destroying peoples business's, homes and lives

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

There is NO military here to even defend us. They are too busy bailing out other nations without our consent to be able to help their own citizens!

Unfortunately the army will not be sent in. Why? Because the police are so jealous of there turf that they think the army coming in will undermine them.
So the guards who are in London instead of being used for the front line, which they are trained in a far better way then the police to do will tonight be sitting in their barracks.
If the T.A. were called in along side any regular troops who are currently in the uk then the police could be used to support the fire service, the paramedics. Process the information that is coming into the contact centres via the cctv and make better use of the boots on the ground.
How many times have we heard in the last 3 days and nights that the police were not able to answer the 999 calls that were coming in.
The bull ring Birmingham, closed, completely trashed. London looks like a photo of the blitz. Shops, gyms offices closed, that's no trading, no income.
Reports of mothers taking their children with them when they went looting, so they could get more stuff!
A man has died, shot in his car, he gets a foot note on the news, my thoughts go out to his family.
Meanwhile idiots on Twitter are saying how they got free stuff last night and had a blast. Well thank god they are so stupid.
I would like to see the fine fit the crime. Every one of those yobs to have all of their possessions sold off, the money to be put into a pot and given out to the people who have lost their homes and businesses then I'd like to see them put to work rebuilding, sentence to run until the last bit of damage has been put right.
I don't want these thugs in the army, the army is a family where everyone can rely on each other. Trust that your mate has got your back, will save your life, the way you will save his/hers. This scum doesn't understand that type of loyalty. They barely know how to use a knife and fork, how could they possibly do the job that my son does, my husband, brother, father, uncles aunt, grandmother did?
Just in!! One solicitor said his client was of previous good conduct and acted in a moment of madness.
Guess what....I DON'T CARE!! I don't recognise their rights. They have none. They lost them the moment they chose to violate other peoples rights.
I'm standing on my soap box and proud to be there.

Absolutely! I fully support your view.

There is NO military here to even defend us. They are too busy bailing out other nations without our consent to be able to help their own citizens!

Amen to that.

You all are in my prayers. :hug:

I am in Croydon this weekend, came down for some beauty training and staying with a friend, there is a curfew here tonight, everythings shut and there were police all over the station. I could smell the smoke from the fire last night and it was pretty scary, thinking it was all so close.

I came home early from my training as we are unsure if trains/trams will be running later. Shops down the road from the flat have been smashed and there are helicopters up ahead.

I just cant believe it and am embarassed to be British and right now and it doesnt matter what is happening with the government it is no excuse for this violence.

I am looking forward to getting back home up north tomorrow :irked:

Unfortunately the army will not be sent in. Why? Because the police are so jealous of there turf that they think the army coming in will undermine them.
So the guards who are in London instead of being used for the front line, which they are trained in a far better way then the police to do will tonight be sitting in their barracks.
If the T.A. were called in along side any regular troops who are currently in the uk then the police could be used to support the fire service, the paramedics. Process the information that is coming into the contact centres via the cctv and make better use of the boots on the ground.
How many times have we heard in the last 3 days and nights that the police were not able to answer the 999 calls that were coming in.
The bull ring Birmingham, closed, completely trashed. London looks like a photo of the blitz. Shops, gyms offices closed, that's no trading, no income.
Reports of mothers taking their children with them when they went looting, so they could get more stuff!
A man has died, shot in his car, he gets a foot note on the news, my thoughts go out to his family.
Meanwhile idiots on Twitter are saying how they got free stuff last night and had a blast. Well thank god they are so stupid.
I would like to see the fine fit the crime. Every one of those yobs to have all of their possessions sold off, the money to be put into a pot and given out to the people who have lost their homes and businesses then I'd like to see them put to work rebuilding, sentence to run until the last bit of damage has been put right.
I don't want these thugs in the army, the army is a family where everyone can rely on each other. Trust that your mate has got your back, will save your life, the way you will save his/hers. This scum doesn't understand that type of loyalty. They barely know how to use a knife and fork, how could they possibly do the job that my son does, my husband, brother, father, uncles aunt, grandmother did?
Just in!! One solicitor said his client was of previous good conduct and acted in a moment of madness.
Guess what....I DON'T CARE!! I don't recognise their rights. They have none. They lost them the moment they chose to violate other peoples rights.
I'm standing on my soap box and proud to be there.

Or put towards the famine.
Makes me sick that these kids think they have nothing....

They don't know the meaning.

This country is too soft with offenders like them:grr: The Police wouldent tollerate that abroad:D I say if they want to cause havoc, send them on a trip to the front line with the lads out in Afghanistan:lick::D

The news feeds I'm seeing are frightening. Civil unrest in your towns and communities...I feel like I've gotten to know so many of you. It makes me cry.

I'm worried about you all.

I was reading that there's 16,000 police on the ground in London, but when I read what you guys are writing, I'm not sure? :sad:

This country is too soft with offenders like them:grr: The Police wouldent tollerate that abroad:D I say if they want to cause havoc, send them on a trip to the front line with the lads out in Afghanistan:lick::D

Andy, here in the U.S. you would have seen our National Guard on the scene already. The U.S. has a reputation of being aggressive but in instances like this, this is when it serves us best.

A news feed (if it's accurate) said President Obama offered to send troops but your PM said NO. Why?

I have just seen this clip and it actually brought me to tears - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14456065

My friend can see gangs burgling houses up the the road from her. I'm disgusted and ashamed to be part of this country at the moment. What has happened to this generation??

Latest posts

Back