WAXING: I'm quoted in The Guardian today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope! need to know who the presenter was.

Hi doll........it was Stephen Nolan. His show starts at 10pm and I was on at 11pm. xxxx

thanks hipy chick been trying to find it all night!! going to listen now

listening now, well done! so exciting. how did the guardian know about you in the first place?:)

Well done.Looks like with all this male waxing promotion i might have to bite the bullet and come and see you for some training.

WELL, I had to download REAL PLAYER to listen to it (cos I've got window media), BUT it was worth doing it, because the interview was fab!

Kim you sounded as if you were having a fab time of it, really at your ease, enjoying it and knowing your subject matter too.

I urge you all to listen to it, it is great!

Just had a listen and it was great! I think you were born to it, Kim! By the way, didn't Sean Connery wear a chest wig? :eek:

Well done that must have been so exciting!

well done kimmy

you rock!!!!!

wax on babe!!!

how cool is that you deserve all the "fame" good luck
xx:hug:

Hey Kimmi, I missed all this yesterday but well done you - that's fantastic! Brilliant write-up in The Guardian. I haven't heard the radio interview yet but I'm really chuffed for you :hug: xx

well it took a bit but Paul finally got some sound out of the machine for me,
that was great Kim and I can't wait to see the demo at exel I so want to get involved in this.:green:

listening now, well done! so exciting. how did the guardian know about you in the first place?:)
They said that they were given my name. xxx

Right, I promise to shut up after I tell you this as I'm sure that it'll be history by tomorrow.

I had a call from The Daily Star today asking if they could quote me. I dread to think what that'll be like 'My waxing hell ! I went in as Arthur and came out as Martha'.

Then, LK Today (Lorraine Kelly) called and asked if they can come and film me at the salon tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've got other committments.

Still, I'm sure it'll me chip paper by Tuesday. It's been great fun though.

Thanks again for all your support. And thanks for posting the link to the radio show. I'm too scared to listen to it. xxx

no way u have to let lorrain kelly go!!! what could be more important?! that would be amazing, your doing so well

you sounded young and flirty missus!

yeh! keep Lorraine Kelly waiting, they'll ring back!

Daily Star - ummm! Told you this would follow! those journos are soooo lazy, they wait for someone to feature something and think, yes, have a bit of that!

Bet LK rings back!

Kimmi - You sure can't leave LK high and dry. I am sure you can juggle that diary of yours. Well done hun xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back