What grinds your gears?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p

Leading on from your old man, wearing socks with sandals and a fanny pack :wink2:

What about the people who can't go for a stroll without taking their ski poles with them?!! Cracks me right up. :D

Oh god, hubby and I always laugh at that one.

What about the people who drive to a beauty spot like a National Trust property, only to park in the car park and have their picnic next to the car? WTF is that all about? Why not just stay at home and have a picnic in your drive? Completely mental!

Oh yes, I HATE that too. I always shout MY PLEASURE at them. Until they they turn around and look embarrassed.

I have a lot of car related rage too :-(

First, car drivers - who waiting and waiting then pulling out in front of your so you brake and then they proceed to drive at 2 miles hour in front of you after pulling out the junction like Lewis Hamilton.

And people not using their indicators - they're not optional extras they come free with the car USE THEM!! They're also not hangers for your bloody magic tree air-fresh! As you can tell that one really makes me angry!

OMG I so share this view about the ones who pull out!!

Oh my dear- they even make socks that look like sandals/socks combo! What is the world coming to!!! :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345626154.701130.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345626154.701130.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 113
Oh my dear- they even make socks that look like sandals/socks combo! What is the world coming to!!! :D
Haha i would LOVE to buy them for my partner as a joke! x

Just spotted those on Facebook :)

They are amazing!!! Definitely on the OH's xmas list haaaa

Just spotted those on Facebook :)

Lol it come up on my wall so had to take a pic considering I was moaning about socks & sandals'!!

Going to buy the FIL some for Xmas haha if I brought them for my bf he would throw them at me :)

I have to say I thought you were Tommy - but that's after a few months of thinking you were calling yourself after a salon "To Me"!!!! EEEK (blush) sorry Tomme!!

My name is always misspronounced! It's Jurate. With a silent J. Ive been called all sorts.. Eureca, Europe, Iraq, Irate, Jurate (j pronounced), you name it... and dont get me started on my last name!! :)
But... i sort of ignore it already... i know my name is foreign and i cant ask for people to get it as its not the most common one as well.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Facebook switching my nice profile over to crappy timeline.

It's CRAP!!! I don't want it. Put it back as it was.

Haha I agree with this.. I don't want a 'cover photo'.. Or to go back and look at 2009 it's just cringe x

Ivf. when idiots can fall pregnant so easily.. But hey thats life & I'm proud to say when we finally get there it's because we deserve to be there!
x

*hugs*

My name is always misspronounced! It's Jurate. With a silent J. Ive been called all sorts.. Eureca, Europe, Iraq, Irate, Jurate (j pronounced), you name it... and dont get me started on my last name!! :)
But... i sort of ignore it already... i know my name is foreign and i cant ask for people to get it as its not the most common one as well.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I feel your pain, my ex was a Sławek and MY goodness could nobody say his name. :)

In fact it bordered on the rude with the names they used to come up with :(

To make matters worse after him came, a Pawel, Kamil and 2 Kryzysztof's!! My friends were like can you not get a fella with a normal name! :) I said they are normal, just not to English ears!! :)

When people can't understand what I'm saying!! Because I have an English accent, people can't understand me? When I say 'Amy' they think I'm saying 'IMY'? I just agree now..otherwise it turns into...A for Alpha etc lol

When I had my eldest boy my other halfs mum insisted on calling him Jamie (his name is James). She wouldn't have it that Jamie is a completely different name! So I started calling her Janet (her name is Sue) and that soon stopped her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this thread!
One that really bugs me is my hubby-I'll ask him a question, while we're eating dinner. He'll wave his hand to point out that his mouth's full, fair enough, but then, once he's finished what's in his mouth he takes another spoonful before he answers me!! I've been sitting staring at him waiting for an answer and he does that?! Half the time he starts speaking through the second mouthful anyway! Aaarrggh!

When I had my eldest boy my other halfs mum insisted on calling him Jamie (his name is James). She wouldn't have it that Jamie is a completely different name! So I started calling her Janet (her name is Sue) and that soon stopped her!

:D I like that :) x

My father in law always used to call my little girl Luce & I would always say very loudly "lucy" after each time. Eventually I blew up & said her name is lucy not Luce lulu or lu!! He's never said it since!!

My father in law always used to call my little girl Luce & I would always say very loudly "lucy" after each time. Eventually I blew up & said her name is lucy not Luce lulu or lu!! He's never said it since!!

Ah, sympathy here, as it can catch on, can't it?

Mind you, I was at fault over this.......I had a habit of shortening my granddaughter's name to Mimi.
I suddenly thought, this is bad, I'm going to have to check it out with her parents. They said, no probs, we all call her that now, and everyone does. Phew, got away with that one!

But I totally agree that parents have the final say.

words are unnecessary

Attachments

• lr.jpg
    lr.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Back