What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if mine have uploaded but I'm wearing the new gelish candy land collection......very very random but it has had my clients going Candy Land Crazy xx

Love these!
Think I will need to invest in Gelish.

my 2nd set of stilletto nails so i must be getting use to them now,lol

Attachments

• nails facebook 004.jpg
    nails facebook 004.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 496
Rubble with silver VIP

Attachments

• IMAG0297_1.jpg
    IMAG0297_1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 450
Not sure if mine have uploaded but I'm wearing the new gelish candy land collection......very very random but it has had my clients going Candy Land Crazy xx

LOVE these!!!x

Rainbow fade of iridescent glitters.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 577
Rainbow fade of iridescent glitters.

Love these, gorgeous and bright! What glitters are they and have you applied over a white gel smile line?

Thanks x

These are cute!!!

Love these, gorgeous and bright! What glitters are they and have you applied over a white gel smile line?

Thanks x

Aww thank you for the lovely compliments. I haven't applied the glitter over a white gel. I have just mixed the glitter with my clear gel, to make a glitter paste.

The pink & blue are from a glitter tattoo company, that I picked up at professional beauty north. The orange is a young nails glitter. And the yellow and green are both edible glitters from edible art.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Aww thank you for the lovely compliments. I haven't applied the glitter over a white gel. I have just mixed the glitter with my clear gel, to make a glitter paste.

The pink & blue are from a glitter tattoo company, that I picked up at professional beauty north. The orange is a young nails glitter. And the yellow and green are both edible glitters from edible art.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek
I've never seen glitters so vibrant! , especially without a white or colour coat underneath. Never thought to try edible glitters! Do they go sticky or lumpy? Do they last like regular rock star glitter?
Thanks chick and gorgeous work, well done x

Lovely job,I bet you are very proud of them.
thanks hun,yes i am they took me a few hours but to be honest i never thought i would wear my nails like this as i didnt think i would get on with them and i thought people would be put of by them as they would think they are too much,so i guess only time will tell.x

Bio sculpture 129 Prince - loving this colour more every day!

Attachments

• ali5.jpg
    ali5.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 486

Latest posts

Back