What's your name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I feel like I have lots of friends now:hug:

This is a nice thread,i like when peeps put their real name in their sig,i just find it nicer to refer to peeps by name x

Mine is Louise, My nickname is Bob so I should have had that as my username but then I thought everyone would think I was a man! xx

My nickname is kind of a clue. Its Nicki ... the Marie is my middle name. x

im kelly :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a brilliant idea for a thread....always gets me confused to put together in my mind who is what (or is it that I am just getting old and confused????)

Cheers
Britta
(the BB came somehow from my initials....I wonder why?)

i am a bit late on this one:eek:

But my Name is Danielle:green:

and my screen name is sort for english beauty

I really like this thread. It's nice to know who your talking to!:green:

My friend told me yesterday that her dad used to work with a bloke called Stan Still. Nearly choked on my cuppa!:lol:

My name is Gemma!

I choose my username because its my firstname and the year I was born! x

I am Lynda ...... :lol:

7 pages of geek names so far...

Nice to know them all...but I am never going to remember everyone :eek:

Judy or Jude:)
But NEVER Judith (unless I'm being told off by my mum or dad.)
I also answer to Womble, big nose and Bi*ch. :irked:

7 pages of geek names so far...

Nice to know them all...but I am never going to remember everyone :eek:

Jo there's going to be a test next week, so get studying!!:lol:

Hey, My name is Andrea, and I am a Nail Geek! :green:

I get called Red or Andi (never with a Y, because even though some people say I look like a bloke, I am not lol)

Red - I used to have pillarbox red hair, and it just stuck.

I chose UKRed as my username because I am a DJ online and my DJ name is 'DJ UKRed'

I chose that because I am the only DJ from the UK on that site, and everyone calls me Red

My name is Angela, my Korean name is Yoo Jin but I was too hasty when I signed up for this site and misspelled my name. :irked:

Hi Geeks!

My Name is Emma or Emsie or Em, whatever! My username has been my nickname since I was a wee one at school and comes from my maiden name which is Sharkey (I also got called a few other things with a name like that - Jaws, Killer, Fergal, you name it!) Perhaps my username makes me sound a bit of a meany but I'm actually very fluffy!!

It's really great to meet all you geeks:hug:, this site is sooo helpful although I sometimes struggle to keep up with everything - never enough time in the day!

xxxx

I'm gonna have to cheat & write the answers on my hand.........:D
Tracey I have to ask hun how big are your hands??:lol:

Latest posts

Back