Which Cuticle Oil do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which Cuticle Oil do you use?

• CND Solar Oil

Votes: 359 58.4%
  • EZFlow Essential oil plus

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • NSI Nurture Oil

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 157 25.5%

• Total voters
Solar Oil is a Creative product available from The Hyperion Group (or Ellisons I think??)
Sorry but I don´t live in the UK so not sure who apart from Hyperion are official suppliers. I am sure someone nearer will be more help.

ATM i am using Xtreme Nail Intense Almond oil.. I got it when i did my tafe course. Im not a fan of the smell.. so im probably going to start looking around for something different.. TBH it smells like vegetable oil.. and its not very Lush.. lasted me forever though!

I use the cuticle oil Haken offers, it's popular in numerous German nail salons. Unfortunately the new flavors are not as yummy as the old ones were. :cry:

Solar Oil is a Creative product available from The Hyperion Group (or Ellisons I think??)
Sorry but I don´t live in the UK so not sure who apart from Hyperion are official suppliers. I am sure someone nearer will be more help.
Hun, you can try contacting the CND distributor in Spain: Creative Beauty
c/samonta n 21, poligono industrial Fontsanta
08970 Sant Joan D'espi, Spain
phone: 34.93.480.84.25[email protected]

Hope I helped...

Hun, you can try contacting the CND distributor in Spain: Creative Beauty
c/samonta n 21, poligono industrial Fontsanta
08970 Sant Joan D'espi, Spain
phone: 34.93.480.84.25[email protected]

Hope I helped...

Hi Kelly
We have a distributor in Tenerife that I use, my reply was for Nailsharon as she was aking if she could buy it in Sally´s in the UK. Sorry I should have put her quote in my reply, it would have made more sense:o

Thanks for the details though, very kind of you:)

Hi Guys, I must admit that I am quite hooked on Nailtiques oil therapy, it really gives results and you can use it over fresh polish as a quick dry too :)

:):):)SOLAR OIL!!!!!

I love it as much as chocolate!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cesars Secret cuticle oils all the way for me and my clients, they love the different smells:

coconut, pineapple, almond, vanilla, peach, apriocot and wild blume.

My clients love them and have favourites.

I use Nailtiques Oil Therapy :hug:

Hi I voted other I use Tolnafoil it smell like Almonds lovely.:)

Pinnacle Mountain Oil for me. I tried several other products (including Solar Oil) and that one is definitely my loved one. Wonderful flavors and it does the trick.

Oh la la This stuff is awesome!! My favorite is Kicked up Cranberry. I love this lotion too!!! If you have never used it, you need to!!!! Clients go wild over this one!!

I make my own. Everyone loves it and it retails like crazy because it's so affordable for my clients.
Some are asking for bigger bottles because they've started using it on chapped lips and dry skin patches as well, with success.

Yup, I'm the odd one in the bunch:lol:

Wow I find this really interesting ,
I use nurture oil and it must be edible , as my Moms little doggy ate my last one , I knocked it on the floor and away it ran with the bottle, it licked most of it up before I had chance to wipe it up :eek: I also use solar oil as it smells so good too,

Solar oil for me too :)

Solar Oil and Essie Apricot Oil for me - I'm addicted to scrummy scents and both these smell so good that my clients love using them = less prep work for me!!!

solar oil
is the only oil i use trouble is makes me hungry every time i smell it:lol:

I too have tried Solar Oil & Avoplex by OPI, as thats the system I use for natural nail care. But, as a qualifeid Aromatherapist, I now blend my own cuticle & luxury hand oils. The results are impressive!:)

I used to use solar oil until I found this fabulous cuticle oil by amoresse - 98% pure oil and the smell is heavenly - whenever you use it clients buy it - the improvement to cuticles is noticeable immediately (works on scars and stretchmarks too) check it out at www.voguebeauty.net - cutica cuticle oil by amoresse - have to try it to believe it.

My friend converted me to solar oil...no turning back ... love it x.

Latest posts

Back