Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoya

When i look in the mirror all i see is a female version of Johnny Vegas:irked:
Jenx

Oh dear poor bette davis, It just doesnt work on me, better try me with Marty Feldman :lol:

Bette Extreme from Hemel Hempstead:

Jacqui-bette.jpg

and Britney Spears, the Nail Freak:

britney-rachel.jpg

Theresa (Oey) I tried to use your pic with Shelleys but the pics arent compatible. Pics of Shelley are pretty rare, good quality pics of her just dont exist (at least I cant find them). Her pose is completely different than yours so the facial angles wont match up. I'd need a pic of you looking moreorless straight at the camera, sorry hun. If you have such a photo and would still like me to do it, send it on to me and I'll sort it asap.

i think rachel looks like anatascia!

I have done quite alot of lookalike modelling for Angelina Jolie in the past and am still on a couple of agencies books, even been papped a couple of times :o lol! Would insert a pic but dont know how ( :o again!)x

Hey, that piccie of Brittney is all wrong, she is BALD BALD BALD now! lol:lick:

you really do look like suranne jones, i get various comments depending on my hair, when its curly i get the mel b spice girls comments, not for a while though, occasionally kelis and when straight i have been told jamelia all of which i think are a bit over complementary but nice to hear all the same
x

!!!!!!! :eek: Hey, hang on, this is a family site.

LOL!? Couldnt spell paparatzied (sp!) so i had to put papped :green:

I have done quite alot of lookalike modelling for Angelina Jolie in the past and am still on a couple of agencies books, even been papped a couple of times :o lol! Would insert a pic but dont know how ( :o again!)x

Amazing! I sooo wanna see now....I can PM you my email address, so you can send the pic to me and I'll put it up for you :green:

I always get called Jennifer Ellison..

Ever since she was Emily in Brookside!!

She is just a couple of months younger than me too!!

Just tried to attach a pic of her but I couldn't do it!

Im not like anybody:) Im unique:)!!!

Its not happened since I got older and rounder but when I was younger it was two people who I always thought were unattractive. One was my BF's sister, she said I looked a little like Jamie Lee Curtis, who I always think looks and sounds like a fella. I was mortified. The other was the girl who starred with Tom Cruise in Cocktail who's name escapes me but who I never thought was good looking at all, quite the opposite in fact.

Its probably why I hate how I look now, I didn't ever look like them but it didn't boost the little confidence I had thats for sure :lol:

When i was much younger peeps used to say i looked like Tiffany (i think were alone now)....but back then i had long dark brown curly hair.....

Today its my best scoring singstar song, coincidence???

These days the peroxide has taken over lol

Champagne

God i can't believe i'm gonna actually tell you lot this and i haven't even had a drink :lol:

I used to get called George Dawes by some of my mates :eek: I'm no longer friends with them :lol:
Am really but just don't like them as much :lol:

Also some lad said i looked like Vic Reeves twin! Think it was the glasses like but never mind.

Ray once said i looked like Vicky Pollard :smack: That one is logged in the diary in case of a divorce :eek:

Bit of a pattern here like don't you think. I mean i don't think i look like a man or a tv! :irked:

I've been compared to "Monica" ....on Friends...not only in the way I look ...but apparently in the way I act....:eek:

well at leased she is cute with a clean house....LOL...:rolleyes:

Hiya, I have been told a couple of times, that I look like Sharon from Eastenders. Also on a nightout got compared to Marilyn Monroe and Pam Anderson (I can cope with that).

When i was younger I was told I looked Like Lauren Bacall

Now I think I look like Les Dawson

I have been told I look like Kim Ryder and Honey from Eastenders. Although years ago someone said I looked like Liza Minelli, cheekey b****r!!!! xx

Once told when I had a blonde bob hairdo I looked like Michelle Pfeiffer...yeah right!
Then told I looked like Michelle Collins from Eastenders...I prefered the first one lol odd how they are both Michelle? x

I just look like me................................and its horrible:eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back