WOW how cheap???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Tantrick have a new starter kit at only £*** (pm for price).
This includes machine, hose & gun, 1lt 8% 1pk client cards & 1pk of leaflets.
Was just looking at their site when i came accross it, not sure if you tanning geeks have seen it so thought i would share as this looks a real bargain.
I am at the moment deciding if to train with another comapny as i originaly trained with su-do.
What does everyone think to the above offer?

Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fab to me.
I am just doing my tantrick training now so i know if i had the spare cash i'd be having me one of those!!

ღMandyღ;783933 said:
Sounds fab to me.
I am just doing my tantrick training now so i know if i had the spare cash i'd be having me one of those!!

So you didnt buy a kit prior to starting your training?

think i might look into that. have done my lotion training with fake bake and been saving to do the spray tan course and set up with their mobile kit.

heard a lot of good things on this site about tan trick thats making me think about trying something different than fake bake.

This an excellent starter kit for mobile, home based or salon based,
and a true bargain at only £*** and has 12 months guarantee too,

Last edited by a moderator:
So you didnt buy a kit prior to starting your training?
I'm training in college so use there machine. Wasn't going to do tanning but was asked to stay on and do it.

what HVLP machine is that?! its not a mini mist is it?!

what HVLP machine is that?! its not a mini mist is it?!

This is what it says on the website...

Compressor

• Lightweight Taper-Fan Motor
• Will operate multiple Spray Guns with easy change-over
• Push connect hose fitting Onboard Hose, Cable, and Spray Gun storage

Spray gun

• Lightweight

• Brass tip and spray mechanism
• Flexible Pickup Tube
• Applies at 1.7 PSI.
• Horizontal, Vertical, and Circular spray pattern
• 8 fl. oz Self Pressurizing Solution Cup

The new machine is basically the same as the T200 but produced by another manufacturer which we pass on additional discounts received to our customers.

Hoping this helps :hug:

Last edited:
ღMandyღ;783933 said:
Sounds fab to me.

ღMandyღ;783960 said:
I'm training in college so use there machine. Wasn't going to do tanning but was asked to stay on and do it.

TANTRICK training??? In a collage??? In the NORTH EAST??

Who is doing your training???????????????????????????????

Cos its not me!!! :eek:

Oh - is there a college offering this training up our neck of the woods?? Where in the North East are you Mandy?

Oh - is there a college offering this training up our neck of the woods?? Where in the North East are you Mandy?

No Angie, there isn't a collage offering this training up our neck of the woods, or there shouldn't be!!

But i offer that training so PM me for more info.

xx

Just to confirm

Gemma is the authorised Tantrick trainer for the North East...and a dam fine job she does for us :hug:

There are no colleges in this area that also offer Tantrick training...that I am aware of anyway :eek:

Whatever training and with whomever you decide to go with ....happy spraytanning and enjoy spreading the :Love:

hi can you give me some info on the training for this product how much it costs etc as im opening a salon in 3-4 wks time and im confused which product to use iv heard yrselves and celebrity secrets spray tan iv research them bt can u give me some info on yrselves thanx please pm me as im new thanx again xx
joanne:)

Latest posts

Back