And The Stiletto Competition Winners Are. . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done all and especially to the winners, all 3 were truly fabulous nails:green:, thanks sheryl, was great fun to enter the comp xxx

well done 2 the winners, some lovley nails there and amazing designs. x

Well done to the winners, it was a fantatic comp, I for one cannot wait until the next one.

Congrats guys and may I just say WOW

Congrats to the winners! They are REALLY beautyful. Or as I would say in norwegian; hurra meg rundt og kors i taket, detta var styggbra!! :lol:

well done..
excellent nails,And to all who entered the competition.
thg:)

Congrats to the winners! They are REALLY beautyful. Or as I would say in norwegian; hurra meg rundt og kors i taket, detta var styggbra!! :lol:

Haha, that was like they would have said it in Oslo, not in Bergen... :-D But you are nuts... :)

:hug:C

Thanks Ems couldnt find that link.
I already have a scratch sub so will it renew when mine runs out do you think?
Jen
Yes Jeni, it will be.

wow what a talented bunch of techs we have on here....
i just sat amazed looking through the album of all the entries, had to go grab my mum to show her too - she wants to know why i can't do them as good as that now!!

Well done to everyone for entering and a huge well done to the winners, you are so talented. xx

You guys did some amazing work and it wasn't easy to judge. Congratulations to the winners, you did freaking geeky well , but also congratulations to those that took the bull by the horns or the brush by its handle and went for it and entered......
You Comping guys rock big time!!!!!!!!!

A huge pat on the shoulder for Sheryl for organising this fab Comp

congratulations its amazing work....well done all..xx

Well done to all - I thought they were all FANTASTIC!!!!:wink2:

Fantastic work!! lots of talent, well done!!

Latest posts

Back