Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else still wondering what the extra buttons are for on the UV Lamp??

Can't WAIT for April xx

Yes it did cross my mind. I thought it was for the brisa lite but obviously not. I am intrigued to find out though! Can't wait! :)

I saw these this morning and watching that sculpting video has made me decide to get back into offering gel nails. I will be starting with a one on one with my CND EA as soon as I can.
For now I'm getting going with Smoothing and hopefully will be in love with gel enhancements sometime soon :)

Which sculpting forms are best for brisa lite?
The performance forms or the gel sculpting forms? :)

well I used the BL sculpting gel today and the only complaint I have is that it wasn't available sooner..:biggrin:

It really is very user friendly..pretty cool product..well done CND

Just back from Köln Germany EA Training (literally in the door ) and boy am I over the moon!
Yeeehah! Rinn, I TOTALLY agree with you - its a case of being 'where have you been all my life?' I'm a Brisa girl but I still only ever do 2 nails at a time , lock, do 2 more, lock etc etc. I stayed up till 2am 'playing' last night and testing the 5 finger promise and lo and behold the darn thing just sat there... MEGA!
Did I say Mega??!

The customers are going to love it !
It files really well for those of us who will rebalance the sculpting gel a lot however the file dust particles are finer so be sure to wear your mask. In saying that I hardly needed to file at all...

So looking forward to WOWing my customers.
Well done CND . Thanks for looking out for us Pro's...again!
Cait x

I finally got my Brisa Lite kits:Love:.
I wanted to write an amazing post here but it's midnight and I honestly I'm so tired I can't see straight.
I wrote about Brisa Lite and I posted some pictures (also soaking off) on my blog. Please check it out.
Polished 4 Pros: CND Brisa Lite Removable Gels. Application& Removal

Overall I'm super impressed and I can't wait to work with it more!!:Love:

Did anyone else's kits come with a DVD that doesn't have the Brisa Lite videos on it? Or is it just me?

Did anyone else's kits come with a DVD that doesn't have the Brisa Lite videos on it? Or is it just me?

Yes. Has everything else on it but that :lol: CND.com has an instructional video for it if that helps and also Holly has one in YouTube :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks ladies :hug:

It's nice to have confirmation as I am totally jinxed when it comes to purchasing faulty items etc so I just thought I'd check! Plus I thought it was a bit odd.

Thanks for the links Geeg :hug: It didn't take me long to uproot these! :lol:

Ladies, I am sorry if this question has already been covered here but how much do you charge for Brisa Light as a stand alone treatment?

I was thinking £20 ?!? Too much/little? Xxx

Ladies, I am sorry if this question has already been covered here but how much do you charge for Brisa Light as a stand alone treatment?

I was thinking £20 ?!? Too much/little? Xxx

If ... You are just applying the BRISA Lite removable Smoothing gel (base coat, smoothing gel and top coat) then we recommend that you charge the same as your normal Shellac service.

If ... you are adding polish on the top then you could charge extra, but I personally wouldn't because I would look at it as an opportunity to retail both Solar Oil and a polish colour and the whole service takes about the same time as a normal Shellac service.

If ... you are using the BRISA Lite removable Smoothing gel plus a Shellac service on the top, then we recommend that you charge an extra 20% to the service price.

If ... You are applying a full set of the Brisa Lite removable Sculpting gel, we recommend you charge your normal full set price for a set of gel nails.

Thank you Geeg! That's very helpful! Kas

Just wanted to say how fantastic I am finding Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel to be, everyone i have tried it on so far (i am using it only on people who struggle to keep shellac on and those with ridges etc) has seen a marked improvement in staying power. Just had a text from a client who cannot keep Shellac on for more than a few days to say that hers is still perfect a week later - love this product, Thanks CND x

Today I had 2 texts from different clients who had problem nails, soft bendy etc, both could never get on with nsi l&p did a bit better with nsi balance hard buff of gel but still big issues with lifting but

Woohoo both I tried with brisa lite sculpting and both booked in for infills this week, NO lifting on either, no breaks, no problems, no nothing they are both so happy for the first time just booking in for infills after 2 weeks. I'm so happy and they are both ecstatic

Brisa lite sculpting and smoothing, my clients love you and I love you, CND awesome product :)

I love the BL System! It feels so light on the nails.

Latest posts

Back