Children...how many do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Oliver, 4 and Simon, a week away from 2. I've got another boy on the way due mid september. I yearn for more but I've been researching and have discovered many women have been told no more than 3 c-sections, so I'm worried.

We have 3 daughters...8, 9 and 13. I get sick of people who say "ohhh bet you hoped for a boy"...errr no..i was pleased to have 3 healthy girls.

I wouldn't have any more now...too old...:lol:

lol im the exact same, got 2 girls, daisy 3 and 1, and everyone tells me i must want a boy next time! im like now way go girls we rock!!!!!!

lol im the exact same, got 2 girls, daisy 3 and 1, and everyone tells me i must want a boy next time! im like now way go girls we rock!!!!!!

sorry that ment to say and lucy 1!!!!

I have 2 boys, one from my first marriage and one with The Geek. Haydn is almost 17 and Dexter is 9.

I enjoyed the whole prego bit and giving birth - was very lucky in that department. But we also work A LOT and I am way too selfish to have any more. Also I wouldn't want children in my 40's... some do which is fine but not me.

Both are independant and well travelled. Where as Haydn is growing up fast, Dexter is stilly my baby!! I love them both and am quite happy that I didn't have a 'pink' one... if she had been anything like me :eek: it would have been a tough time!!! :lol:

I enjoyed reading about you all and my heart goes out to those who have experienced things that none of us would wish you to have experienced. Who knows why things happen to some and not others:idea:

To those of you who are under 25 and think it would be 'cool'... think again. It changes you forever... do it when you are ready and meanwhile - condoms are availble from Boots!:):smack:

Hi, I have four children , three boys and a girl :hug: x minky

i have a 16month old boy
and im due to have a baby girl 30th october 2009. :)

so it will be one boy and one girl and thats me for a long time..

I have 2 boys, one from my first marriage and one with The Geek. Haydn is almost 17 and Dexter is 9.

I enjoyed the whole prego bit and giving birth - was very lucky in that department. But we also work A LOT and I am way too selfish to have any more. Also I wouldn't want children in my 40's... some do which is fine but not me.

Both are independant and well travelled. Where as Haydn is growing up fast, Dexter is stilly my baby!! I love them both and am quite happy that I didn't have a 'pink' one... if she had been anything like me :eek: it would have been a tough time!!! :lol:

I enjoyed reading about you all and my heart goes out to those who have experienced things that none of us would wish you to have experienced. Who knows why things happen to some and not others:idea:

To those of you who are under 25 and think it would be 'cool'... think again. It changes you forever... do it when you are ready and meanwhile - condoms are availble from Boots!:):smack:

Or to save money the pill :lol:

I cannot believe you have a 17 year old :eek: I sooo didnt know you was in your 40s you dont look like it, I thought you was about 30-32

Am shocked :lol:

I always wanted a girl...so when my little girl came along after my two boys i thought great:) my little princess....how very wrong i was...shes a stroppy tomboy who bosses the boys around, starts fights with them and then smiles sweetly and says im a daddys girl..lol..
most of the time shes great but on the odd occasion i think about leaving home:p
xx

I have two children, Mica 14 (girl) and Kasey 9 (boy). After I had Mica I said I'd never have anymore but got very broody when she was 5. So then we had Kasey. But thats defo it on the child front. I think its cool to change you mind. I want to grow my business now and live a little (after having kids very young), so defo had my lot.

How do you all manage to balance work and kids? I'm lucky now as my daughter is very responsible and I admit I have left her in charge for the odd hour or two. Hubby works full time so its the only way! But if my kids were as young as some of yours, I don't know how I would manage!!!
How do you do it?

We have none.

I am unable to have any,and ironically so is Rich....it never mattered to him,but it mattered greatly to me...i suppressed it knowing i would never produce a child...feeling quite bereft....but then again i have health,a loving husband who is extremely understanding,and throgh therapy and support come to terms with it and move on....wea were going to adopt....but there are just too many cons rather than pros for us at the moment....we just live for now:)

Ive also been told I cant have children though I havnt really put it to the test yet. Im eternally grateful the doctors werent proved wrong during my unhappy marriage or life could have been harder.
But now I have a Fantastic guy and Im determined to prove the docs wrong when its the right time for us. :)
Either that or adoption is also an option Id look into, I have lots of love to give for some kiddie somewhere be it mine or not.

Got two gorgeous girls - Robyn who's 8 and Annabel who's 7. Couldn't believe I was pregnant again under 4 months after Robyn was born. Highly DON'T recommend it ...... (lovely as they are now and all that) xx

I have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls age range from 18 to 8.

Love them to bits and wouldnt be without them however kids are a personal thing and how many you want is down to you, afterall you are the ones bringing them up.

I Have 3, 2 boys 5 & 3 and a wee girl 5 mths..... I said no more at 2 then changed my mind and decided to have a 3rd for which i'm glad she is lovely... but she is the definately the last although pals are placing bets on a 4th. NO CHANCE getting too old and I may just end up in a nut house if I had another. love them dearly oooh but hard work I am very greatful for a lovely family.

xxx

I have 5 children (2 girls and 3 boys) and 8 grandchildren (4 of each)!

YES I did say Eight grandchildren. :green:

5 children :eek: You must have the patience of a saint!

I have twin boys of 10 and a 14 years old girl, if you had to give advice ( or rules !) in bringing up children what would it be ?

I have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship, a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son to my wonderful husband.

I am only 28 and have also got step children aged 23, 21, 19 and twins of 15 - also have 3 grandchildren!!!!!!!!

Hi dudes!

I don't have any children yet. I have always been very career minded, although just lately I have been feeling broody, so I thought I'd get my training out the way then have a think! :eek:

I am posting on here as I am the oldest of 8. *Gasp* I hear! Yes, 4 brothers and 3 sisters. I wish I could say it was all easy going for my parents and us, as it wasn't, but we were always happy and looked after, no matter how short the pennies were. Birthdays and Christmas were always fantastic!

Anywho, I definately will not be having 8 children, really not interested in having that many myself! :green:

D* xXx

P.s. No my parents didn't have a tv! Haha (joke!)!

lol Dawn - my hubby is one of 9 and big families seem to be right through his lot - his sis has 8, he has 7, a couple of his siblings have 4........

He thinks he is going to push his total up next year but with the strong chance of twins coming up for him again I am not playing haha

Latest posts

Back