First day at work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hiya gang - well today was skin care training day (murad) i was the model, ir was fab, my skin feels great,,,and free, god i love that word lol. anyway we are normally closed on a monday but a client rang saying she had her nails done (by the now sacked previous tec)last thursday, and that 1 had come off, so the boss told her to come in so that i could have a look, well what a mess - all of them had lifted BADLY....i soaked off and started again, the other tech hadnt even prepped the nails. the build up of skin on her nails was horrendous. anyway to cut it short, i re-done her nails, client was impressed, and said "god, how neat are these". they actually look like they belonged to her. arrr well - there ya go eh. back in on wednesday then friday. boss is advertising that theres a new tech there, so things should pick up quite well. xx

twirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Way to go Glynis,
first day and it sounds like you have one client for life already,
i bet your boss was really impressed and after a few weeks word will soon get round that there is a fab nail tech at your new place and you will be run off your feet hun,
i am so happy for you :hug:

fab hun ,well done xxxx

word soons spread, and if the boss is impressed, then you are well on your way!

What a great start - well done sweetie xx

Excellent hun, well done,
I'm glad you enjoyed it...
More and more lately is making me think, I need a salon job !

Sounds like you have had a great day, with getting to do a FAB set of nails and having super skin care pamper, hope everyday there is that good for you! :)

Onward and upward Glynis ... go get 'em! :hug: xx

Way to go G :hug::hug::hug: I am so pleased for you :hug:

well done!
How did you find the Murad range? used to use that in my last salon

Way to go huni......you have already impressed the clients and i can bet you will have them knocking the door down .....sooooo pleased for you huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug:

well done chick

Way to go G,
I knew you would impress them...:hug:

Fab Glynis,

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Great news Glynis! You'll build a great client base in no time. Well done!:hug:

Way to go Glynis they will be beating the door down soon to get the fab new tech well done hun:hug:

onward and upwards for you G. So chuffed for you:hug:

Glad you had a great day Glynis - the start of things to come I think.

onwards and upwards !!!!

Thats brill news hun, well done

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back