found a client with lovely nail beds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
hi guys, just had two new clients this week, both with great nail beds have a look at this one. before you ask they are white tips with graphix over.

Attachments

• emmas nails 008.jpg
    emmas nails 008.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 379
  • emmas nails 009.jpg
    emmas nails 009.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 338
That is sooo not fair ... I want her, lol!
Her hands are lovely ... but then youve done a lovely job too Jac, great pics!

Can you rent her out pleeassssssssse?

Jackie, no matter how good her nailbeds, she wouldn't have got such a smash set of nails if you weren't so talented. They are LOVELY!:hug:

lovely job - im soo jealous - u had some fab nail beds to work on!! all i seem to get are nail biters and people with really short nail beds! xx

I love your nails (been going through your pics). I wish I had beds like this, mine are very short, and if I am not wearing enhancments and paint them they look like smarties

Oh they are just lovely Jac... :)

Wish I could get my clients nails looking like that ... gorgeous ;)

jac these look amazing!!! you are incredibly talented :green:

They are stunning Jac! xx

They are really fantastic Jac, you are sooo good!!

you take a good pic hun! xx

They are stunning Jac!!!! and so are the lady's hands :green: they really suit her.

lovely jubbly - as always

WELL DONE they look fab XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW!! Fab nails Jac
But how do you manage with rebalance using white tips? I love to apply white tips, but they grow out between full set & rebalance. Bet your customer very happy.:)

Tip Toes said:
WOW!! Fab nails Jac
But how do you manage with rebalance using white tips? I love to apply white tips, but they grow out between full set & rebalance. Bet your customer very happy.:)
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, but with nail beds like that you cant go wrong.
I dont use white tips very often anymore, except on myself, but when they need a rebalance I will just use white acrylic.

wow, I am so jelous, her nail beds and your talent. well done hun:hug:
Big sigh, in my dreams:lol:

Wow - super nails! Love 'em!

Kx

so you dont want me old dinosaurs any more then??????

fab nails jac , as always,
about time you did a set of dodgy ones isnt it, to show us you are human after all??????
xxxx

oh my god they are beautiful !
i want hands/nails like that ...and i want to be able to create nails like that!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back