Geek of the Year 2008 Finalists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all 5 finalists :hug:

I'm also pleased to see my original nomination in the top 5 :D

I think we should make each Finalist give a speech to wooo voters into choosing them! :D

I think we should make each Finalist give a speech to wooo voters into choosing them! :D
I think you're cruel :twisted:

:lol:

I think I'm Creative :twisted:

My nominee was there too whooopee!

I agree with Sam LOL!

Even my daughter had to stand up in front of her class and say why she should be voted into school council - it's only fair - why should we vote for you - does it really matter because loads of us have already voted LOL.

Edit: ps - mine was on the list too!

noooooooooooooooo don't make me do a speech...
I will sound like Vicky Pollard ...
"errr..yeah vote for me, but like no, but yeah, please, but errr...like I really like the others, so like noooo, but yer "

:green:

I've voted ... ??????

Oh my goodness, please don't make us do a speech...

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" :lol:

Actually, I'm totally honoured to be in such wonderful company:o....good luck to everyone! xxx

m votes in "SPEECH SPEECH":lol:

My votes in!!

Speech ???? I like talking...........have you noticed:lol:

Speech ???? I like talking...........have you noticed:lol:
I have a feeling Sam may need to UP the bandwidth...(or whatever it is that gives us space on here lol) :D

I still haven't voted....this is WELL hard !

Yeay.... congratulations to all for making the finalists!

My nomination is one of them... going to vote again now. Good luck to all :hug:

Huge congratulations to the finalists,you are all so geeking fantastic......... and my vote is in too.... Good luck guys xxxx

Congratulations to all the finalists! It was so hard to make a nomination because there were so many geeks who would deserve it.

I've not voted yet. Waiting to see if any bribes come my way! LOL Sereiously though, it is a hard decision to make. xx

I have voted and am pleased to say my nominee was in there :green:

Congratulations to the finalists :hug:

For goodness sakes!!!!!

How on earth can I choose between them all????

We need a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place.

I will be voting shortly.......any bribes anyone?? Adele, you know I'm in the Gin club don't you lol!:lol:

oooh my fave geek is a finalist woohoo!

xxx

Latest posts

Back