Geeks that really frighten me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, Adele - just cos you're paranoid doesn't mean we're not out to get you mwahahahaha!:evil: :wink2:

Lol, Adele - just cos you're paranoid doesn't mean we're not out to get you mwahahahaha!:evil: :wink2:

:Scared::Scared::Scared:GULP:Scared::Scared::Scared:

EXCUSE ME !!!!! i am not quite sure if its a good thing to be on anyones "scary" list or not:eek::eek:

(chain saw now instead of chopper cos i have go up in the world):lol::lol::lol::lol:

EXCUSE ME !!!!! i am not quite sure if its a good thing to be on anyones "scary" list or not:eek::eek:

(chain saw now instead of chopper cos i have go up in the world):lol::lol::lol::lol:

So glad to see you've come into the 21st century - choppers are so last season :rolleyes: !

OMG, the Queen of Hearts returns :Scared:

OMG, the Queen of Hearts returns :Scared:
do you know i can see myself being this every year in the panto..:lol: if not heads will fly:lol::lol::lol:

I can find out where you live!!!!:smack:

and it is Miss Izzidoll to you now!!!!:lol:
Slap me if you like but I always imagine you as Miss Jean Brodie!

Slap me if you like but I always imagine you as Miss Jean Brodie!

:lol: .......I wish!!......but I like to think I am in my prime lol!!!

If ANYONE wants Adele`s address just pm me and its yours!!!!!............she was saying just the other day how she would like to meet more geeks and she loves surprises, imagine her delight when YOU knock on the door!! xx

Can I stalk her MIL, she's closer!!:evil:

Teri x:hug:

great thread im sat here laughung my a**e off :green:​

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :irked:

I must have lost my touch, B***h used to be my first name
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know that anyone 'scares' me, BUT I do watch out for some and their sharp tongues, I'm always waiting to be pounced on and told 'YOU'VE GOT THAT BACKWARDS YOU DOLT" :lol:
Most days, that wouldn't bother me.
There is the occasional day, when I'm wimpy, and the slightest word will upset me no end.
Other days, it rolls off my back like water does off of a Beaver's back and I couldn't give a rat's-crap what anyone says and will argue with them till I'm purple in the face:lol:

I like the variety of personalities we have on here. It keeps me on my toes, and amuses me no end.

And yes........... Carl is CERTAINLY ORIGINAL without a doubt.... meant in a good way of course :wink2:

I don't want to be scary though, in all honesty (ok, maybe I want my kids scared of the "wrath of mom" haha)
But, I like to be easy going, and humorous and I like that people know they can lean on me and know I won't laugh at them or pick them apart (ok, I might laugh WITH you).
Not like I know everything, FAR FAR FAR from it, but I like to help when I can and if I can.

Interesting thread hun, thanks for the giggles
:green:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :irked:

I must have lost my touch, B***h used to be my first name
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know that anyone 'scares' me, BUT I do watch out for some and their sharp tongues, I'm always waiting to be pounced on and told 'YOU'VE GOT THAT BACKWARDS YOU DOLT" :lol:
Most days, that wouldn't bother me.
There is the occasional day, when I'm wimpy, and the slightest word will upset me no end.
Other days, it rolls off my back like water does off of a Beaver's back and I couldn't give a rat's-crap what anyone says and will argue with them till I'm purple in the face:lol:

I like the variety of personalities we have on here. It keeps me on my toes, and amuses me no end.

And yes........... Carl is CERTAINLY ORIGINAL without a doubt.... meant in a good way of course :wink2:

I don't want to be scary though, in all honesty (ok, maybe I want my kids scared of the "wrath of mom" haha)
But, I like to be easy going, and humorous and I like that people know they can lean on me and know I won't laugh at them or pick them apart (ok, I might laugh WITH you).
Not like I know everything, FAR FAR FAR from it, but I like to help when I can and if I can.

Interesting thread hun, thanks for the giggles
:green:
I don,t think you are scary hun:lol::lol::lol: if you were i would threaten to chop of you head:lol:.

Thanks god I wasnt included on your list Adele! Who knows what statements you would have come out with! :lol:

p.s. This is probably the bravest thread that someone has ever written!

Miss Izzidoll is a sweetie!!!!!!!!!

I used to be scared of Geeg, but once I worked her out I realised that she is very similar to my sister, heaps similar really.

My sister doesn't suffer fools, she is straight to the point and doesn't give much sympathy about things that are my own fault, just points out the facts and asks me what I'm going to do about it, really bluntly, which actually works well because it really simplifies things.

(BTW, I lurve my sister and try to be more like her in parts of my life.):hug:

Also, I am scared of Carl too, but pleeeaaase don't tell him that.:wink2:

I can not believe what I have missed today :lol:

Must remember to give up all other activities and dedicate all my time to the salongeek :lol: :lol: :green: :lol: :lol:

Anyway - who is the big bad wolf in my life eeeeerrrrrr dare not say they might get me :lol: :lol:

One thing for sure there are move lovable peeps on the site than scary ones (and that includes Miss Izzidoll, Geeg, Carl etc and I MEAN lovable not scary :lol: )

Rightio off to the land of nod now - catch you all later ........ must logon to geek more often.... must logon to geek more often ..... must logonon to geek more often ............................................:hug:

I used to be scared of Geeg, but once I worked her out I realised that she is very similar to my sister, heaps similar really.

My sister doesn't suffer fools, she is straight to the point and doesn't give much sympathy about things that are my own fault, just points out the facts and asks me what I'm going to do about it, really bluntly, which actually works well because it really simplifies things.

(BTW, I lurve my sister and try to be more like her in parts of my life.):hug:

Also, I am scared of Carl too, but pleeeaaase don't tell him that.:wink2:

Does that mean you Lurve me too??
I am 51% pussy cat and 49% bitch so DON'T PUSH ME!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back