Geeks that really frighten me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Please note that this is intended as fun and is done with respect and affection

Geeg
- I can always feel her over my shoulder reading out bits of Nailclass (which I am not following as closely as I should be) and lecturing me about charging for my time :mad::mad:

Izzidoll -
An educator through and through - reminds me of my teachers at school - stop the jokes & messing around, get on with your nails :cry::cry:

Sassy Hassy
- A far too reasonable woman - expects me to see the other persons point of view, even when I don't want to:irked::irked:

Bagpuss - Far too knowledgeable about gel, I will be picking her brains soon and I've cheeked her in the past:eek::eek:

Valencianails - Having to ask her to rescue me out of the wrong forum or help me with a link makes me think she has a big book noting the number of times:eek::eek:

Nailzoo - For having that razor sharp tongue that I feel the need to hop out of the way of:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Butterfly100
- She is the only one who knows where I live and is likely to slap me:smack:

I can find out where you live!!!!:smack:

and it is Miss Izzidoll to you now!!!!:lol:

Please note that this is intended as fun and is done with respect and affection

Geeg
- I can always feel her over my shoulder reading out bits of Nailclass (which I am not following as closely as I should be) and lecturing me about charging for my time :mad::mad:

Izzidoll - An educator through and through - reminds me of my teachers at school - stop the jokes & messing around, get on with your nails :cry::cry:

Sassy Hassy - A far too reasonable woman - expects me to see the other persons point of view, even when I don't want to:irked::irked:

Bagpuss - Far too knowledgeable about gel, I will be picking her brains soon and I've cheeked her in the past:eek::eek:

Valencianails - Having to ask her to rescue me out of the wrong forum or help me with a link makes me think she has a big book noting the number of times:eek::eek:

Nailzoo - For having that razor sharp tongue that I feel the need to hop out of the way of:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Butterfly100 - She is the only one who knows where I live and is likely to slap me:smack:

No Geeks scare me - the Educators just give FACTS and whether we like it or not - it's TOUGH!

Nailzoo is one on his own!

and it is Miss Izzidoll to you now!!!!

Erm... I'll change my mind.. Izzidoll IS scary :cry:

MISS IZZIDOLL... sorry!!!

Don't forget Happy Hands, if you upset her she will chop your head off :eek: .

adele, i feel honored :)
no need to fear me luv:lol:

RRRRAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH :irked: :twisted: :evil:

will you be afraid of me too please , that was my best scary rarrrrgghhhhh i could do .:lol:

{opens black book, looks for Adele and puts another mark by her name} LMAO

:hug:

You're right to be afraid .... Be very afraid!!! :lol:

I think you are ace Carl, tell it like it is, with just good honest no c**p answers in your own inimitable way.

I think you are ace Carl, tell it like it is, with just good honest no c**p answers in your own inimitable way.

I LOVE Carl because he takes the 'heat' off me!!

People say I am straight forward (which I am) but Carl takes it to another level ... thank God. Thanks Zoooooooooooooooooooo!

and it is Miss Izzidoll to you now!!!!:lol:
Beg your pardon Miss Izzidoll (tugging at forelock)

adele, i feel honored :)
no need to fear me luv:lol:
OK then , if you're sure:green:

RRRRAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH :irked: :twisted: :evil:

will you be afraid of me too please , that was my best scary rarrrrgghhhhh i could do .:lol:
Whatever you say, whenever you say it :eek:

{opens black book, looks for Adele and puts another mark by her name} LMAO

:hug:
Oh no, not again:cry:

You're right to be afraid .... Be very afraid!!! :lol:
Do you want to be afraid standing up or sitting down:Scared::Scared:

pmsl.....what a funny thread....:lol:....xxx

Adele glad I aint on the list lol dont be afraid :hug:

If ANYONE wants Adele`s address just pm me and its yours!!!!!............she was saying just the other day how she would like to meet more geeks and she loves surprises, imagine her delight when YOU knock on the door!! xx

rofl @ this

imagine adele with steady stream of geeks turnig up unannounced lolol

nicky xxx

great thread hun x

If ANYONE wants Adele`s address just pm me and its yours!!!!!............she was saying just the other day how she would like to meet more geeks and she loves surprises, imagine her delight when YOU knock on the door!! xx

Any excuse for a party but if I behave will you all be nice to me , and not all scarey?

Latest posts

Back