Guiding the way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
With the new moderation team now in full swing, we finsh the torch waving tonight and release the original team back into the wild.

We love you dearly for all you have done for us. Thank you :D

With 2 of the Mod 2.0 members rising from the ranks of Geek Guides, this left a gap which we naturally filled with recent nominations. Therefore we are proud and pleased to present to you the latest additions to the Geek Guide team:

SkyMark
Klassy Klaws

I am sure you will agree that both are superb additions to the Guides!

Geek on!

They will both be fabulous additions to the Guides!

With the new moderation team now in full swing, we finsh the torch waving tonight and release the original team back into the wild.

We love you dearly for all you have done for us. Thank you :D

With 2 of the Mod 2.0 members rising from the ranks of Geek Guides, this left a gap which we naturally filled with recent nominations. Therefore we are proud and pleased to present to you the latest additions to the Geek Guide team:

SkyMark
Klassy Klaws

I am sure you will agree that both are superb additions to the Guides!

Geek on!

Woo hoo, welcome to the Geeky Guide Gang :hug::wink2::hug:

Welcome new geeky guidance gurus xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Welcome to the new guides and thank you for the MODs hard work, old and new :)

Welcome to the new Geeky guides. Good luck and have fun. The new Mod team is already working hard and rocking the site already.
It has been a pleasure and privilege to be a Mod, thank you for letting me be part of this amazing ride.
Wohooooo I am back in the wild. Voddy and Orange at the ready, I am back and ready to geek again.
I love being a Geek xxxx

Thank yous :) Still learning about 'guiding' but in the meantime I like my new badge :lol:

Good luck new mods. xx

Congrats to the new mods/guides....you are already doing a great job and have the hands to hold of Fiona, Sandi and GMG to help you along the way...i was ubberly impressed with how quick you guys picked things up...

I will miss be a mod but not half as much as I have missed being a active GEEK...and thats something i can now get back into...so thanks for having me and thanks for having me :biggrin:!..

Good choices.

Congratulations to Skymark and Klassy Klaws!

fabulous choices , the girls will be brilliant .. it seems weird seeing the old mods with their little badges on now , lol x

Great team welcome to all and we know once again, that our geek community is in good, caring, capable hands. :hug:

I will miss be a mod but not half as much as I have missed being a active GEEK...and thats something i can now get back into...

And I for one have really missed you being an active Geek, it'll be lovely to have you back :hug:

I am so excited and honoured to have been asked, I just hope I can live up to my fellow Guides :)

I am so excited and honoured to have been asked, I just hope I can live up to my fellow Guides :)

LOL taking advantage of you, karen, while you're off work !! :hug:

Fantastic news:biggrin:

Many congratulations to SkyMark and my very good friend klassyklaws xxx

Great choice ... congratulations to you both xx

Welcome to you both :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS to you both. FAB choices for Geeky Guides! :hug:

Latest posts

Back