Guinea Pigs Wanted? (for training purposes)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister has also offered herself up for any treatments within the bedfordshire area.
Although she doesnt drive so u may need to travel to her (unless quite local)

As you know Lou my services are already offered for the waxing day in Todmorden.

I am in Cheshire and would be a guinea pig for most things except permanent makeup and electrolysis.

After reading through a lot of posts i realised there are a lot of people training with no-one to train on who are losing confidence.

So lets club together guys state the treatments your willing to be guinea pig on and your area and lets give the trainees a chance.

Plus most of us will have experience in the field and can offer advice during the treatment and help them further.

count me in too,
i would be up for just about anything i can think off,:lol:
hair/nails/skin/etc :)
im about 12 miles from york
north yorkshire x

I am in the West Yorkshire area Leeds/Bradford/shipley and surrounding areas, i am a willing guinea pig for any treatments but hair (my hairdresser would disown me lol)
i also have my own salon so you would be welcome to come there and do your practising if that helps,
i am also looking for a female model (possibly more than one) for an intimate waxing course soon, date yet to be arranged, this will be in todmorden,
who's willing to help me out for this one ???
please PM me if you can help :hug:

As you know Lou my services are already offered for the waxing day in Todmorden.

I am in Cheshire and would be a guinea pig for most things except permanent makeup and electrolysis.

I am in Todmorden and I am looking for anyone to be a model for female intimate waxing. Thanks Julie.. you are a doll, but we need a couple more geeks if possible. We are hoping to get Kimmi aka THE WAX QUEEN up to the North to do a workshop so anyone who would model for us would be gaining valuable information too.

I am happy to model for any facial treatment or waxing of upper body ie u/arms, face. Upper body massage, holistic treatments etc. Sorry I can't do lower body, legs etc due to contraindications to this area.

:hug:

Hi,

I live in Peterborough Im willing to be a G/PIG, for anyone doing anything, Im due to start a GEL NAIL COURSE very soon so I will be able to pick up some tips and advice.

Can also travel if needed!!!!

Angie xx

i live west mids/warwickshire area in a small village

so if anyone needs me i will be a pig for anythink just pm i can travel or you can travel to me can do weekdays and weekends around work!!!!:hug:

I am in Todmorden and I am looking for anyone to be a model for female intimate waxing. Thanks Julie.. you are a doll, but we need a couple more geeks if possible. We are hoping to get Kimmi aka THE WAX QUEEN up to the North to do a workshop so anyone who would model for us would be gaining valuable information too.

I am happy to model for any facial treatment or waxing of upper body ie u/arms, face. Upper body massage, holistic treatments etc. Sorry I can't do lower body, legs etc due to contraindications to this area.

:hug:

Hopefully im on this workshop so will be needing a female model for intimate waxing...if anyone can help please pm me :hug:

Hi, I'm in Basingstoke if any one needs a guinea pig, willing to have almost anything done and offer help with all beauty/nail techniques. I also wouldn't mind travelling to surrounding areas.

I live in leeds (near city centre) and would love to practice nails, cosmetics,eyelash/brow tinting and eyelash perming, or if anyone has a salon and can get me models..............fantastic!!!!
Debbie

Right i'll start

* North Ayrshire, Scotland *

I'll be guinea pig for any treatment including hollywood or brazillian (i know they're tough ones to get guinea pigs for)

I am up for that I live in Blackford in Perthshire, looking for reflexolgy clients to help me gain the qualification.

Anyone up for free reflexology????

Hi - i;m up for this - have pm'd you.

Ax

Hi - I am willing to be a model for treatments, I am in Dunfermline.:)

Im willing to be a model for beauty, etc

im in leicester,

I'm in the east lancashire area (Burnley, Blackburn etc), and am willing to be guinea pig. Also need to practise myself on UV acrylic nails

hi i would be willing to be a model for treatments, waxing, tinting, hair, anything would be considered, im in barnsley, south yorkshire, im just about to finish my vtct nail tech course in acrylic's so any practise would be great!!! xxxxxx

I will happily be a guinea pig for anybody

i am in leeds and ill guinea pig anything if it helps

Hi - I am willing to be a model for treatments, I am in Dunfermline.:)

Hi My Fellow Scotties

I am always looking for Nail models for my students mostly sundays

Please Pm me with you details and I will contact you when in need to see if you are available.

Luv ya all

Anyone willing to be guinea pig in Bolton? Most would be in college time though, for assessments.. or competitions....

Hi, I'm in Basingstoke if any one needs a guinea pig, willing to have almost anything done and offer help with all beauty/nail techniques. I also wouldn't mind travelling to surrounding areas.
Hi hun Im in Reading,I will keep you in mind,think I could do with more practice in acrylic rebalances,dont know if you could help in this , I use Ezflow.I am Bio Sculpture trained , but I could do with some reasurance, that it is as good as they say it is.Im loving it for colours,buts thats about it!!Havent tried the new sculpting gel yet though, which is supposed to be really good.:)

Hi,

If anyone is interested in being a Guinea Pig for a deep 2 hour massage therapy (not a pamper) let me know. Full details on Fabulous Massage Therapy

Area is Notts and South Yorks (Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster), could be persuaded to travel a bit further.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back