Happy Birthday Samantha (Mrs Geek) 40 today!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... all!! So far I am having a fabulous day! The S2 team have had a caricature picture done of me which is a true classic. Some wonderful cards (thank you Fee - Loved yours from you and twins), lovely facebook messages too from many of you. I got an incredible bag from my mum which you have to see to believe - like a bottle of nail polish made in wood - a true fashion week accessory me thinks!! :hug:

My husdand has organised a big party for tonight and all I know is, I have to be there by 8:00pm. I think quite a few people have been involved in making this happen but it has been very secret:idea:! I can't believe he has posted my 4 year old picture from Burnsall School on here - what a classic!!! Thank god it's not my 14yr old one with the electric blue mascara, pink eye shadow and mullet hair doo!! :eek: :smack: :grr: !

Again Geeks thank you all very much for the lovely warm birthday wishes. I still feel 18 in my head and as along as I still look 30 I am happy!! :hug: :Love:

Last edited:
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY

XX:hug:XX

Happy birthday!
Enjoy YOUR party!:hug:

Happy Birthday Samantha.
Have a great day:hug:..xx

wow, you look great for 40.
have a very nice day.:hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :hug: XXX

Hope you're having a fab day Samamtha. xxx:hug:

Happy birthday xxx

Happy Birthday
Sam
I hope you have a lovely day to remember
Love Jo xx

Happy Birthday Samantha
Bet you're chuffed to be sharing your birthday with so many other cool Geeks on here - is Pisces the Sign of the Geek, I wonder???

Glad you are having a fab day Samantha. But, you have so got to show us the picture of you wearing your electric blue mascara, pink eye shadow and mullet hair do! Infact - havent those trends come back around again! :lol:

:hug::hug::hug:

Happy Birthday, enjoy your party!!

Happy Birthday. Here's to a lovely evening x

Happy Birthday Samantha....have a lovely time xxx

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Sam. Enjoy your special day :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Samantha hope you have a fab day xxx

BTW Sam....delete this thread and tell everyone you're 33..not that I'd do it obviously:)
Or anyone else for that matter hehe

Happy Birthday Samantha! Hope your day is FABULOUS :)

Sorry, wasn't around yesterday - but hope you had a great day!!!:hug:

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your having a lovely day xx

Latest posts

Back