Lets all have a good laugh !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
Just what it says on the title......what is the funniest thing that has happened to you ....i have a few but here is one.....

Me and my sis at school disco dancing to "FAME...i want to live forever".....as the chorus was coming up me and sis were freaking out (as you did in our Day's!!!!!)......as she said "fame" my sis pushed her arm's in the air and ripped her glasses off her face..:lol::lol::lol::lol:.....it was soooooo funny....i still laugh now.....so lets have really funny stories geeks and have a good laugh !!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthanks :green:xxxxxx

Let me get back to you....
I have many....:lol:

Ok thought of one of them...

When I was about 7... I was on holiday in TENBY ( go Tenby ) with every single member of my family and more...

anyway my Grandma and her sister ( my great Aunt ) have always been laugh-a-minute characters...

So there we were...billions of us...in Tenby...
on a street called UPPER FROG STREET....

Well my Grandma and Great Aunt decide to do impressions of frogs...going all the way up UPPER FROG STREET....

hopping along they were....like chubby little elderly frogs...but they were also laughing...
and they were also peeing...

All the way up the street...they hopped and laughed and pee'd...

The rest of the family were behind them in hysterics...and being related we all had the same bladder problems...so there was about 20 of us...laughing and peeing our way up the street...:lol:

It was a sight to behold but a lovely memory...and I can still have a good old belly laugh thinking about ....

By the way Tenby has a LOWER FROG STREET.... that street was pee'd on too...the next year they did the same thing...

I'm sure there are many but I have been too drunk to remember or I'm not brave enough to post them on here :lol:

Slightly different but it does make me and my sister laugh when we think about it now. When we were kids I did pick on her (as most big sisters do - or is it just me??) I used to shut her in a blanket box and sit on the lid, to get me back for this terrible crime she used to draw bruises on her arms with crayons and pencils and then show my mum and say that I had hit her!

My sister only owned up to this scam about 3 years ago, neither my mum or I had any idea for over 25 years!

I was in a restaurant last year and wanted sticky toffee pudding as dessert. Trouble was it came out at stiffy c**ky pudding! Did I go red or what!!!

I have many....:lol:

Ok thought of one of them...

When I was about 7... I was on holiday in TENBY ( go Tenby ) with every single member of my family and more...

anyway my Grandma and her sister ( my great Aunt ) have always been laugh-a-minute characters...

So there we were...billions of us...in Tenby...
on a street called UPPER FROG STREET....

Well my Grandma and Great Aunt decide to do impressions of frogs...going all the way up UPPER FROG STREET....

hopping along they were....like chubby little elderly frogs...but they were also laughing...
and they were also peeing...

The rest of the family were behind them in hysterics...and being related we all had the same bladder problems...so there was about 20 of us...laughing and peeing our way up the street...:lol:

It was a sight to behold but a lovely memory...and I can still have a good old belly laugh thinking about ....

By the way Tenby has a LOWER FROG STREET.... that street was pee'd on too...the next year they did the same thing...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....have you heard of teaner lady....!!!!!!.....that is good hun xxxxxxxx

I'm sure there are many but I have been too drunk to remember or I'm not brave enough to post them on here :lol:

Slightly different but it does make me and my sister laugh when we think about it now. When we were kids I did pick on her (as most big sisters do - or is it just me??) I used to shut her in a blanket box and sit on the lid, to get me back for this terrible crime she used to draw bruises on her arms with crayons and pencils and then show my mum and say that I had hit her!

My sister only owned up to this scam about 3 years ago, neither my mum or I had any idea for over 25 years!

Thats evil......:lol::lol::lol::lol:....my sis use to strangle me when we were growing up....but i use to show mum my real marks !!!!....good thinking on your sis part xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was in a restaurant last year and wanted sticky toffee pudding as dessert. Trouble was it came out at stiffy c**ky pudding! Did I go red or what!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:....classic hun !! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats evil......:lol::lol::lol::lol:....my sis use to strangle me when we were growing up....but i use to show mum my real marks !!!!....good thinking on your sis part xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah you see I never used to leave marks (evil cackle!!) so she had to come up with something to get me into trouble - now though if she shows me a bruise or mark on her arm I take the p and say she did it with a crayon :lol::lol:

lol!! I'll never walk up Frog street with a straight face again! lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....have you heard of teaner lady....!!!!!!.....that is good hun xxxxxxxx

Wearing one now...!!!! It has dual purpose...:lol:
But this was 1977....unfortunately Tena Lady's were a mere twinkle in the inventors eye....!!!!

Loving this thread...
Lou you are reminding me of my two eldest...just the same :lol:
and stiffy c*cky pudding...love it :lol::lol:

My son when he was about 4 years old asked for a butty with yellow turd on it instead of lemon curd...we still call it that now!!!!

lol!! I'll never walk up Frog street with a straight face again! lol

you have to hop and pee Hayls...it's compulsory...:lol:
Have you never seen us doing it? We do it every time we go up or down it...it has turned into a family tradition...it is being passed down the generations :D

My god, there are too many to even think of!

I've got embaressing stories, evil stories, the lot!!!

A few weeks ago I was sent out to buy some fans for work, on the way back to the car I fell right over and landed on the fans, I had to go back into work and tell them they must have been broken when I brought them as I didn't want to admit I'd broken them with my fat a*se!!!

An evil one, when I was training to be a car tech our car park was really small and people were forever parking down the middle blocking our way out of the car park. One day I needed to get a car in when I spotted a man getting out of a car he'd just parked over the top of a 'no parking' sign (I know it was there because when I was 16 and an apprentice I was made to paint them there in the middle of summer and had to go home with heat stroke!)
I simply said to him 'would you be able to move your car round the corner please, I need to get one in to the workshop'
He looked really miffed and said 'I don't know if you are stupid or just plain arrogant (sp) but there IS no-where to park.
I stayed calm and replied 'Stupidity would have been you seeing the no-parking sign and not understanding its meaning, arrogance would have been you understanding the sign but choosing to ignore it anyway, now stop arguing and move your f*ing car!!!'

When I got in and calmed down someone pointed out my shirt buttons were open, so I was probably giving him as eyeful the whole time!!!

Great thread xxx

Oh my lord, so many stories and so little time.

The one that springs to mind for me is when I unintentionally waged a campaign of terror on the cleaner at a company I worked for about 10 years ago........ (are you sitting comfortably?)

When I was at University I used to also have a job at this company doing general office work. At the time I also happened to be dating this bloke who was a bit of a loser. One valentines say, said bloke was taking me out for a meal. In the year we had been together this was only the second actual night out we had ever been on, so I was keen to get home and changed ready for the occasion. I didnt drive back then and had to run out of the door dead on finishing time in order to get the early bus so I could get home and get ready. Anyway, I got out of the door and realised I had left my purse in my desk drawer. Being in a rush I ran back in, got to my desk and pulled the desk drawer open with some force...... just at the precise moment that the cleaner bent down to pick my waste bin up and I whacked her right in the forehead with the front of the drawer. Things like this normally make me laugh anyway because I'm quite cruel that way :)lol:), but she stood up and staggered into the filing cabinet behind her, I really knocked her for six, so I had to try and be all apologetic and concerned whilst my colleagues hid behind the door practically wetting themselves laughing.

I never managed to catch that bus. Nor did the cleaner ever empty my bin in my presence again, but she had a lovely shiner for a couple of weeks!

oh it doesnt end there my friends........

The ladies toilets at this company had a strange layout. They had a cloakroom before you got to the actual toilets, which had a double built in wardrobe, you know, the sort with the mirrored sliding doors...... Well that wardrobe covered the whole wall on the entrance side, and the cleaner kept the toilet rolls in the bottom of there. One day, minding my own business I went into the ladies, swung the door open, and the cleaner was behind it, bent over reaching for the toilet rolls in the bottom of the wardrobe and I sent her flying.

I think she retired shortly after that;)

You lot crack me up !!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:....we all deserve a good laugh as we all have something happening to us .....keep them coming.....here is another one ....

I was driving in town about 2 months ago and see my mate.....she was getting out of her car....just before i was about to toot my horn....she shut her door and the car door was left in her hands!!!!!!.....i HAD to pull over and laugh !!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you have to hop and pee Hayls...it's compulsory...:lol:
Have you never seen us doing it? We do it every time we go up or down it...it has turned into a family tradition...it is being passed down the generations :D
Next time your down gimme a shout, I may even join in! lmao!! :lol:

Me and one of my best mates used to have such a laugh when we were aged between 14-16, when she comes around we reminisce about the things we used to get up to.

One time we went for a drive in our friends car and he took us down to this place where you could sit and watch people sailing. Me and my friend got out the car to go have a look at what was going on whilst this lad stayed in the car, suddenly we were surrounded by these swans (and we all know how funny swans can get). My friend started to panic and tried to get back in the car to which this lad responded by driving forward and backward so she couldn't get in, she had one foot in the car and was having to hop backwards and forwards on the other foot to keep up with the car whilst panicking about the swans! Of course I was standing there absolutely wetting myself, I could barely stand it was that funny.:lol:

I think it's one of those "you have to be there to appreciate how funny it was" things.

Oh there's soooo many more when it comes to this friend

Like most kids my daughter got a trampoline a few years back (yes its still there it did not blow away). Anyway everytime I bounce on it I pee, cant help myself, I have to jump off and rush to the loo. I think I need tena lady too!

When I was younger I was always tripping over things, I could trip over a bit of fluff, my pals were always having a good laugh at me. :) I did not even have the excuse of being drunk!

When I was a secretary long ago...
one of the guys (who was not so nice) in my office was leaving and nobody really cared (aaarr) but he had been with the company a long time. I was in charge of the collection - only raised about £15.

He gave me £10 to buy goodbye cakes for the office and said he was not able to himself as this was the last day (should have been one more day but on well)

as I had not got much of a whipround I spent his £10 on him instead of cakes. how sad is that ... he bought his own pressie:cry: The other girls and I always had a good laugh at that. poor guy

I love all these...keep them going...you truly are a funny mad bunch in the nicest sense :lol:

I have another Tenby one...following the same theme...

About 10 years ago I was on the beach with my mum and my 3 children as I had then.... in Tenby....!!!

We were asked to do an little interview for a news bulletin about why we loved Tenby...
So after about 8 takes...it was a wrap!!!

Later that evening we rushed back to watch the news and there we were on the news...all sunburnt and shiny...both of us babbling about our love for Tenby...
and there on the edge of the screen was my then 1 year old naked little boy having a big pee onto the sandcastles!!!!

I can't believe they missed it....of all the takes they used that one!!!! :lol:

Pmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......come on geeks ...lets get this party going !!!!!!!!!!....if your feeling down ...have a GOOD read of everyones comments.....these are a laugh...thanks geeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back