Minx Road Testing - Want to post your results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the demo brochure with Samantha feet on and looking at the pictures its hard to know which have the foil/shiny look and which are mat....(apart from the plain silver and gold at the bottom). I have rang SS and a lovely lady there went through some for me and told me which where metallic.

I would like to know though what the ones where that most of the educators and SS girls had on 1 nail each at The Event...?

I would like to know though what the ones where that most of the educators and SS girls had on 1 nail each at The Event...?

Was it the silver one with black rings on because I noticed that it wasnt in the catalogue either & mentioned it to one the SS team when I ordered?

it was sliverlighting with black rings angie its not in the catalogue so must be one of the new designs, ask S2 if they have it in stock xx

I've just got the black with sliver dots and thats lush as well

I have been pampered and had a full set of red and gold fishnet Minx applied today......already had many positive comments in the last 2 hours I was in the salon tonight.

As a full time technician, I will be very interested to see how they last the wears and tears of the job.

I have been pampered and had a full set of red and gold fishnet Minx applied today......already had many positive comments in the last 2 hours I was in the salon tonight.

As a full time technician, I will be very interested to see how they last the wears and tears of the job.

Remember as a working tek - Scrubfresh, remover etc doesn't touch these babies so great to wear and promote whilst working too! :idea:

I had a client back on Wed night, 3 weeks on with a Minx (red with black fishnet on ths thread earlier I think) over natural nails - they were all there, intact - just most of the edges were shrunk back from the free edge & she had told me she'd filed her nails as they were getting too long.
3 wks ago, I did these - I know I did not file them when thet were cool, but filed them whilst still under the lamp!!!!! So, they would of shrunk away from the free edge regardless of her filing them anyway I guess.
But, it was nice to see them all come home after 3 weeks on fingernails.
My daughters golden lightening toes are still immaculate - 4 weeks down the line?!
xxxxxxsd

I had a client back on Wed night, 3 weeks on with a Minx (red with black fishnet on ths thread earlier I think) over natural nails - they were all there, intact - just most of the edges were shrunk back from the free edge & she had told me she'd filed her nails as they were getting too long.
3 wks ago, I did these - I know I did not file them when thet were cool, but filed them whilst still under the lamp!!!!! So, they would of shrunk away from the free edge regardless of her filing them anyway I guess.
But, it was nice to see them all come home after 3 weeks on fingernails.
My daughters golden lightening toes are still immaculate - 4 weeks down the line?!
xxxxxxsd

I have one hand done in Minx and went to get my hair done today and my hairdresser is wanting her toes done :)

She was amazed at the concept of them and is going to promote them for me.

My daughter has had her's on a week now and they are still as good as when they were done, she loves them.

Sam or Gigi, I was sent the Minx special offer brochure and the large page with all the patterns on one side and application and removal instructions and pics on the other side. The person that is doing the nails in those pics has a gorgeous pattern on - it looks black and gold :confused: Does anyone know if this is Minx and which pattern it is? I have looked at the chart but cannot match it up? Thanks.

Kim:)

Kim,
its gold lighting cheetah (I think the code is 112 09 002) and its gigi doing the demo xx

Fantastic Clare, thanks! That was one I had marked so have added it to my list:)

Right, I have a road test result for you...... I enhanced and then Minxed my nails with Gold Lightening 1 week ago and they are still looking good. I have filed some of the free edges away but that's something I always do as a working Tech! If you take my 'working' fingers out of the equation they look wicked and I shower every day, wash/dry/straighten hair every day, have 2 kids to look after and I've been to the stables as well!! My nails get a hard life tbh!

This is exactly what I needed so I can now tell clients precisely how long they lasted on my nails and I've had them on toes, natural finger nails and enhanced finger nails (7 weeks, 1 week and 1 week).......

Fab!

Bought my Minx kit on Friday and got the metalic gold on my toes. For a first attempt I think they look fab and will see what is said at work today. Already got people waiting for this doing. Need to practice on my own fingers or see if there is anyone close who is doing it to get it done for Xmas lol. :):)

Got some Minx hand delivered by Geeg herself today (surprise visit) and couldn't resist, as soon as I got home I whacked a few on .....
being a bloke, the large one didn't fit by big toenail (there's gaps down the side).
It was fun playing (I even found an old infa red lamp hiding in the cupboard).

My past experience with silk wraps really helped.

Here's my Minxed clod-hoppers:)
minx01.jpg

Got some Minx hand delivered by Geeg herself today (surprise visit) and couldn't resist, as soon as I got home I whacked a few on .....
being a bloke, the large one didn't fit by big toenail (there's gaps down the side).

minx01.jpg

Oh you lucky thing, and hand delivered too. :) They look fantastic.

minx01.jpg

And you used the zebra design? How unexpected! :p lol
They look great, Carl!

I MINXED THE DOG !!!!!
minx02.jpg

I MINXED THE DOG !!!!!
minx02.jpg

OMG we did this to Bailey (Martin's chocolate lab) at work too. I think it's still on!! How is mum - we haven't heard a word!!!! :rolleyes:

OMG we did this to Bailey (Martin's chocolate lab) at work too. I think it's still on!! How is mum - we haven't heard a word!!!! :rolleyes:

Your mum is great, ( I kinda feel like I know her) I can't wait to spend some time getting to know her, I was flatout today when she and Naomi popped in.

Minx will be great for dogs, I could make a packet doing these, we have a very high end pet accessory shop just up the road.

Latest posts

Back