Mmmm... New Spray Tan solution from Tantrick - Essence of Summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I done my 1st proper spray tan today with the new EOS solution.

With our very own Hippy-chick...

The smell as the solution was coming out the gun was gorgeous!

xxxxx

OMG couldnt you have practiced on someone else...I dont want to get my head chewed off by Hippy-chick if it all goes wrong :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you liked the smell..tell me was the experiance ok I.E. did it dry quickly and was it less sticky..

Hopefully the tan itself wil develope to everyons liking and expectations and I can rest easy in the knoledge that Hippy-chick is one happy chick :hug:

OMG couldnt you have practiced on someone else...I dont want to get my head chewed off by Hippy-chick if it all goes wrong :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you liked the smell..tell me was the experiance ok I.E. did it dry quickly and was it less sticky..

Hopefully the tan itself wil develope to everyons liking and expectations and I can rest easy in the knoledge that Hippy-chick is one happy chick :hug:

you dont half make me laugh:lol:!!

It dried very quick... it didn't look sticky or damp! She just looked lovely and moisturised with a tiny tiny hint of colour!!

I was well impressed!!

She definitely looked a Happy-Chick!

xx

It dried very quick... it didn't look sticky or damp! She just looked lovely and moisturised with a tiny tiny hint of colour!!

I was well impressed!!

She definitely looked a Happy-Chick!

xx

Phew thank goodness for that...so I wont get my ears chewed off :lol::lol:

as there is very little initial colour dye the tan will develope over the next few hrs..everyone is different my tan developes in an hr where as Britta (bless her) takes up to 48hrs.

So the final test is yet to come...will Happy-Chick really be a Happy-Chick with the final tan look :eek::eek:

i got mine this week too. thanks collin.

i tried the retail spray on my face and arms. its come out nice. i think its gonna be more for over night use though, as i did look a bit grubby. i think its down to the fact it comes out the spray in a circle, ad i maybe did t a bit too close! lol. so the guide colour looked a bit patchy. so i would recommend use on an evening.

havnt tried it through my hvlp yet, gonna do that next week!!

but all round impressed so far. and i just love havin a little bottle i can keep in my bathroom!!
xx

i got mine this week too. thanks collin.​

i tried the retail spray on my face and arms. its come out nice. i think its gonna be more for over night use though, as i did look a bit grubby. i think its down to the fact it comes out the spray in a circle, ad i maybe did t a bit too close! lol. so the guide colour looked a bit patchy. so i would recommend use on an evening.​

havnt tried it through my hvlp yet, gonna do that next week!!​

but all round impressed so far. and i just love havin a little bottle i can keep in my bathroom!!
xx​

It defintley is a case that you have held it to close...hold it min 18" and preferably at arms length...just lightly mist ...one puff is enough..dont overspray and dont try and spray yourself brown..trust the liquid..initially no colour but just wait and see as it will develope.

The pump spray is for a top up so really you must try the liquid through your machine and do a full body...remember though...dont overspray :hug:

Hi,

Received my Essence sample today (thanks very much Collin), do I take it that this does not have a guide colour, it goes on clear or very light? and as you have said on the above post the pump spray is for use inbetween full spray tans and is to be sold as your retail to maintain it?

Hi,

Received my Essence sample today (thanks very much Collin), do I take it that this does not have a guide colour, it goes on clear or very light? and as you have said on the above post the pump spray is for use inbetween full spray tans and is to be sold as your retail to maintain it?

Glad you received it at last.:)

The initial colour guide is minimal..(less cloging up of the pores)just enough to see where you have sprayed...with the pump spray please only lightly mist as this liquid is very effective...hold the pump at arms length.

Yes it is a retail item...prices are up on our website and yes it is for topping up purposes after a pro applied tan to either top up any areas that may have faded or if the customer wants to increase the level of tan to the face ,legs etc.. also ideal to retail to customers who are off away on holiday etc.

You can pour some of the liquid into your spray system (as its the same liquid) and try and do a full body spray (40ml should do a full body)..but again please remember" less is more "so dont try and spray the person brown...trust the liquid..just a light spray and the tan will develope.

One of the benifits you will find is that you won't be needing to clean your equipment or cubicle anywhere as much as with oil based liquids or with ones that have an initial higher colour guide....

Good luck :hug:

Received my sample yesterday, thanks Collin. :)

Will spray my face tonight (cos I can't wait any longer) and my friend is spraying me a full body tomorrow.

A wee question. If you did spray too much of the new solution on would it make the tan darker than if you didn't (iykwim). I'm sure I was told at my training (tantrick) that it would not matter if you over sprayed a client as their skin will only deepen to a certain level. Is this is the case with the original solution as well.

Hope this makes sense!

Received my sample yesterday, thanks Collin. :)

Will spray my face tonight (cos I can't wait any longer) and my friend is spraying me a full body tomorrow.

A wee question. If you did spray too much of the new solution on would it make the tan darker than if you didn't (iykwim). I'm sure I was told at my training (tantrick) that it would not matter if you over sprayed a client as their skin will only deepen to a certain level. Is this is the case with the original solution as well.

Hope this makes sense!

Glad you got it at last...please please hold at arms length and just one (or two) puffs..thats all you need...dont go trying to spray yourself brown...the idea is to do this daily and therefore build up an even tan...so again "less is more"..god im sounding like a record:lol:

when you use your spray system ...again try less than more..better if you underspray and have to respray rather than putting to much on and making a mess of it...until you get the hang of it it's best to underspray at first.

With this liquid (only once you have got the hang of it) it is possible to slightly darken the tan by spraying more....but this usually applies if you have undersprayed in the first place and of course everyone reacts differently dependant on their skin type/condition etc..

So take it slow and put a little on at first..once you have got the hang of it you will be able to make up your own mind as to how much to apply to your different customers...it will be worth going through the learning curve.

Even one of our trainers (I am not going to tell you which one of course :lol:)when trying it for the first time put far to much on and made a mess of it...now she has got the hang of it her model loves it...so even the trainers need training:lol::lol:

Good luck and please do let me know what you think of the finl outcome of the tan:hug:

i got some of this and whooooo hooooooo i am now sporting a tiny white bottom!! and a brown body!!!

yes ,,,it so is tiny!!( i wouldnt lie!!)

smells lovely and ohhh i cant wait to do the training ,wont be long!!

twirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwirlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You deserve a prize for been the most excited trainee we at Tantrick have had :hug:

You deserve a prize for been the most excited trainee we at Tantrick have had :hug:

actually i think ive already had it!! lol

TWIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTWIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh I don't know about that Lou... I have to admit I was very excited myself when I first did my training...(I did one or two twirls myself when nobody was looking!) I just wasnt as openly expressionate as Nikki... lol!! It is lovely to see someone so happy tho :hug:

It sure is hun :hug:

Colin, when you say dont overspray, do you mean turn the nozzle on the gun right down?

Cant wait to get my sample now :green:

Colin, when you say dont overspray, do you mean turn the nozzle on the gun right down?

Cant wait to get my sample now :green:

Just start by underspraying (either spray sparingly or maybe adjust your gun to reduce the output volume)until you get used to the fact the initial colour dye is minimul....the liquid is high grade DHA so "less is more" particularly when you are still getting the hang of it.

The natural reaction for the first few times you spray is to overspray (to compensate for the lower amount of initial colour dye) until you get the confidence in the liquid that the tan will develope....its far better to underspray and have to top it up rather than to over spray and mess it up:hug:

Give it a go and after a few tans you will be away...good luck

actually i think ive already had it!! lol

TWIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTWIRLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I can only assume your kit has now arrived :hug:

You are one sweet special lady Nikki and it has been our pleasure to help you get spraying.....

So get your training behind you and get out there and show your bosses at the salon what you can do for their buisness and customers alike.

Oh and of course "enjoy your new venture" and sence of personel acheivement ...you deserve it :hug:

I can only assume your kit has now arrived :hug:

You are one sweet special lady Nikki and it has been our pleasure to help you get spraying.....

So get your training behind you and get out there and show your bosses at the salon what you can do for their buisness and customers alike.

Oh and of course "enjoy your new venture" and sence of personel acheivement ...you deserve it :hug:

see, somebody does like me!!!!!!!!!:hug:

justa question about this pump spray, i might sound like a total idiot here, but as im a newbie here goes!!

could you apply the mist from the pump and then using your hands rub it in ?:eek:
sorry if thats a stoopid question?

see, somebody does like me!!!!!!!!!:hug:

justa question about this pump spray, i might sound like a total idiot here, but as im a newbie here goes!!

could you apply the mist from the pump and then using your hands rub it in ?:eek:
sorry if thats a stoopid question?

OMG please dont rub it in :eek::eek: you will end up with brown hands.

There really is no need...when you spray you may see some speckles of brown...dont worry this is just the initial colour dye (the pump spray cant atomise the particles as well as the HVLP machine) ..if you watch the speckle it evaporates in a few moments completley and leaves the skin clear..then the tan developes :hug:

OMG please dont rub it in :eek::eek: you will end up with brown hands.

There really is no need...when you spray you may see some speckles of brown...dont worry this is just the initial colour dye (the pump spray cant atomise the particles as well as the HVLP machine) ..if you watch the speckle it evaporates in a few moments completley and leaves the skin clear..then the tan developes :hug:

see it told you it was a stoopid question!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back