My First Advertising Poster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
What do you think?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3038/2366799599_5d139d6558_b.jpg

My husband took the photo and designed the poster, I'm getting it printed tomorrow, just wanted your comments in case there's anything I should have done differently.

The poster is being put up in the hallway of my brother-in-laws pub and will hopefully attract a few clients.

I think it gorgeous..........very eye catching and I love the font he's used. It will certainly get everyones attention. Just one small thing; should it be toenail rather than toe nail? Good luck, I bet you get loads of work from that. xxx

Hiya,

WELL..truly fab:hug:good luck with all that you do, you both have talent.

Jenx

Lovely!!!!Wish I had one like that.

i think its very nice...go a head and print it...! xxx

How fab!! get him to do all your posters. How much does he charge??

Thanks Guys

sknight he's never done it before so I don't know?

Its great... very eye catching and sure to attract attention, especially in poster size. You and your husband are both very talented. :hug:

I love that poster its very eyecatching! xx

That's really nice, very eyecatching & different.

Less is more and the nails speak for themselves. What did you use on the nailbed?

How much will it cost to print and what size are they going to be A3 or bigger.

I'd like some like that.

I think its really nice! I love a bit of glitter! you should be very pleased with it! :)

Thanks everyone, I'm lucky my hubby likes photography and knows how to do things on the PC getting on here to chat with you guys is about my limit.
I'm really pleased with i hope it will get me started.

Bev, I used ezflow disco nights and truly white, its going to be A2. I hope it looks OK that big but that's the size of the frame its going in. x

It's cost £14 for that size at our local office supplies company.

Last edited:
i love it,its so noticable and the nails are unique.im sure it will definately get you noticed.lovely nails.xx

I love it too! Love the nails, glitter and colours! You will have to post some moer pics of your nails!:)

I love it. It's very eye-catching, and would definitely prompt me to give you a call if I was a prospective customer. Well done :hug:

Thanks everyone, I'm lucky my hubby likes photography and knows how to do things on the PC getting on here to chat with you guys is about my limit.
I'm really pleased with i hope it will get me started.

Bev, I used ezflow disco nights and truly white, its going to be A2. I hope it looks OK that big but that's the size of the frame its going in. x

It's cost £14 for that size at our local office supplies company.

Thanks for that, they are lovely. I have the EzFlow powders & love them all!

It looks fab :) No more to say really! Well done.

Absoutly Gorgeous :green: Well done i would deffinatly ring you up if i saw that add xx

Very well done to your hubby !!...its brilliant all that you want....your phone will be red hot xxxx

Latest posts

Back