My nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanish

Reaction score
Hello everybody!!
As I still have no enough clients:( I have to train on my own nails... never mind.. I hope clients are the question of time..
This is my left hand...I made nails pointy and find it more comfortable than square shape.
What do you think, girls?
Thanks.
defd747b5598.jpg
9be0cf270818.jpg

Hi,

Your nails are lovely.....WELL DONE!!

Angie xx

Lovely! the strawberry ones are great - I love them! x x x

I love the art, especially the strawberries. And that shape ROCKS. I wish I could wear it myself!

The people who want nails done in your area should be banging your door down hun....those nails are lovely xx

i love the french manicure ones on the left.
the only thing i would say is that your apex doesnt look right.it looks like you need more prodcut just behind it as it looks more like a hill rather than a curve.
your whites look fab and i love the shape.the glitter is gorgeous and the flowers are really pretty.
i would wear these.lovely work.xx

They're really lovely...... & you did them on yourself...well done!!

Last edited:
Beautiful work !!!!

Fab nails and very pretty :hug:

I love them...and I can't believe you have done them on yourself....!!!

Well done...your own hands are your best advertising...get out there and show them off....Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful smile on the French but they look to be a little bit inconsistent in the dept of them? The feature nail is lovely and I like the sparkle in place of the traditional pink.
Love the second set, when can I have some:lol:
Thanks for sharing :hug:

look at u busy bee.....love all ur work...well done hun...xx

Love them, with nails this good you will soon be busy!!

well done they are really fab x

Well done darling they are fab
I think you need to be showing
these nails of to everyone who will look
and the clients will be knocking the door down
I would be hammering on the door to
have these nails

I think you artwork is fantastic! Which paints and brushes do you use? Can't seem to find a decent one myself.
The minors descrepence i can see is your apex needs to be further back or needs a little more adding. Overall your work is lovely and i would only blame your lack of custom on the fact that people just don't have the cash at the mo. Bloody credit crunch!
get all your friends and family wearing your nails and they'll soon be banging down your door!
Good Luck
carrie x

Hi there!
Thanks to all of you guys!
Nailartist- this is new information to me, never heard about "shape ROCKS" , big thank you:)
Sj1973-"The people should be banging your door "..... Let me check my door.... No, again nobody...:)...I don't mind, I just started to do it so hopefuly I'll be fine:)...
Shellpink-"you did them on yourself"...- yep, that's why I sowed only my right hand, if you could see the left your comments wouldn't be so lovely :)
Tracey louise,Susie H,CarrieL- special thanks to you! As I am just new in nails all advises are really handy for me, and "apex" is my nightmare!!! But I'm training hard!...
CarrieL- I use usual acrylic paints in tubes from usual art shop. M brushes are from there as well but I use only sable and never sinthetic.
get all your friends and family wearing your nails -here can be a problem because they are all in russia:) Maybe you GEEKS would like to be my models?:)
Have a nice day!X

I use usual acrylic paints in tubes from usual art shop. M brushes are from there as well but I use only sable and never sinthetic.

Thanks for the advice, where are you in the uk?

Your nails are looking really good! it is just a matter of time before the customers start to come in :hug:

They look lovely i love them,well done.xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back