New Infill Video May 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Time for a new video and a new dance.

Quite a few closeups (playing with the format, zoom and camera).

I can't quite dump my flat brush altogether just yet.:)

I still file the surface too much, ( you can see by the reflection when I apply that I could have just buffed it).

There is an annotation for Victoria at about 4.50mins :)

It's freshly uploaded so it's won't be in HQ definition for a few hours yet, but it should play quite well if you just press play in this window.

YouTube - Acrylic Infill with no damage to the natural nail

I can't see it Carl,it says an error has occured please try again later,i can watch all the others along the bottom though.It may just be me of course.

Click the link at the top of the video Gillian... it'll open up a new window on YouTube... it's working for me that way but not by pressing play in the centre of the screen, I'm off to have a watch now :D

Edit to add: Fabby carl, thank you :hug: I saw your note to Victoria too lol

Last edited:
Click the link at the top of the video Gillian... it'll open up a new window on YouTube... it's working for me that way but not by pressing play in the centre of the screen, I'm off to have a watch now :D

Will do.Thankyou.

Wow, I really enjoyed that, so the exfoliator doesn't need to be removed with water then ?

I should play fine now just by pressing play .....
gaaaawd you lot are quick :)

Adele - Intense removes the exfoiliator quite well !!

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for posting that!! Like V I wanted to see the 'no filing the natural nail' in action too. :green:

Brilliant, as usual. Thank you so much for posting. LOVE the text boxes and close ups! :hug:

Thank you Carl , that was really good I liked those square guaze pads they looked well good,
I looked at quite a few of those other videos too , I was watching for well over an hour it was so relaxing :)

Definately an excellent video, i always look forward to your video's, they are always absolutely brilliant. Thankyou for posting them, your a gem!
Jo.Xx

Great video Carl. I really like the addition of the close up boxes. That is a GREAT help.

Thank you for posting it.

Mastiffmom
Cnd Grand Master

the annotation was great, it really pointed out things that are important but perhaps not obvious to the eye.
i also liked this music, nice and calm and did not interfere with my concentration.

bravo !

id love to make a video like this, but i dont have a clue.
i think you are really clever.

another great video, I love the zooming and quotes

Fantastic!!

Sue x

Thank you Carl another fab video and great close up`s so informative & helpful. Really love the exfoliation looks like a great product.

THANKS Carl:!::!:

Much appreciated!! Awesome vid and nice and close up.:lol:
So, now I wonder a couple of things: why can't we ALL use that same method that doesn't etch/remove shine or whatever to the natural nail and be successful with it?
Why do it if it's not necessary?
Also, is it specifically because of the particular products that you use that you are able to do this without touching the nail plate with the file OR would this method work with any brand?
And that cuticle scraper/eponychium pusher.... I've never seen one like that, with such a tiny 'head'. Where is it from?

Thanks so much for the 'flik' too.. I do something similar to that, but now I'll have to watch myself see if I can't do it your way and get it 'right'.

Thanks again, I'll be rewatching this one a few times :green:

Fabulous and those nails didn't even look like they needed a fill, so natural looking x

Yes great video! It was good to watch....its the first infill vid I have watched! I wish my nails looked as good as yours after 2.5 weeks growth! lol
I also loved the cuticle pusher....where did you get it? Much better than what I have, I must get one! Just about to have alook at your other vids now :green: xx

And that cuticle scraper/eponychium pusher.... I've never seen one like that, with such a tiny 'head'. Where is it from?
I have a similar one....do you have a CosmoProf in your area? (monarch, beauticians?) They will carry it, that's where I get mine from.

Brilliant video, I have just realised that when I am doing infills, I am wasting too much time shortening the nail first, when I could leave it and do it at the end. Loved the wee quote boxes too. :)

Latest posts

Back