Ok, so who ISN'T going to 'The Event'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Lots of threads going on about who is going, who's wearing what, how to recognise the other Geeks etc, so, for the benefit of those who aren't lucky enough to be going I thought I'd see what you will be doing this weekend :)

Personally I'll be working Saturday morning, got my friends little boy round for tea Saturday afternoon, driving my bargain new car (yes, finally sold the white elephant formerly known as Mercedes) and probably be wandering lonely as a rain cloud on here trying to see who else feels lost and abandoned, lol :green:

So, what exciting things has everyone else got lined up, can't beat my exciting things surely :lol:

Sarah. xx

P.S. To everyone who is going, have a fab time and don't you dare think about us lonely Geeks who couldn't make it for one reason or another :lol:

I'm only going at night:)
So am I somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea....ie I can party but don't have to get up and work in the morning??!!
BTW I did it in Holland and controlled the drinking with my mate Max and STILL got up and passed my exam first thing Sunday morning :) I think we should post pics and you can post your pics from home to party with us!! x

Well i'll be at the boys football in the morning and off to a 40th birthday party in the afternoon, but all you Event geeks have a great weekend:hug:..xx

I really wish that I was going but I'm not for two reasons. 1. I'm not a nail tech and 2. I'm working away now so I can't even go to the party. DAMN THE WORLD!!!! Next year though for sure. xxx

I am going to be celebrating passing my exam today on friday in manchester or bury, other than that I am not sure

I am going to be celebrating passing my exam today on friday in manchester or bury, other than that I am not sure

BURY!!! pm me!! xx
It could be an unofficial geek meet!!

I'm not going as I couldn't take time out the salon to do both The Event and Professional Beauty North. I was competing at PBN so I had to sacrifice The Event. I am sure The Event will be very worthwhile for all those lucky people going.

I feel like Cindarella not going to the Ball but look forward to hearing all about it next week.

Have a fab time all and have a wee drink and a jig for me! xxx:)

I sooo wish i was going boo hoo :-( Working sat morning then i plan on doing NOTHING all weekend :)
Hope all you lovely geeks have a FAB time and i will miss you all xxx

working in the morn then shopping with ny daughter, sun will be packing for ireland !

I will be working sat up to around 2pm,
then setting off down to Gloucester to visit my dad, staying overnight, visit dad again on the sunday then back up to yorkshire,
so i will be shattered come monday, its a four and a half hour drive each way but worth it for the visit

I'm not going as I couldn't take time out the salon to do both The Event and Professional Beauty North. I was competing at PBN so I had to sacrifice The Event. I am sure The Event will be very worthwhile for all those lucky people going.

I feel like Cindarella not going to the Ball but look forward to hearing all about it next week.

Have a fab time all and have a wee drink and a jig for me! xxx:)

Oh Chris I will miss you xxx I'll try..to force one down for you:)

I am, but my sister - new geek alisonkent isn't - don't read her blog and don't believe anything she says................trust me I'm a goody two shoes:green:

Well its a given that I'm not going to the Event or the party:lol: So instead I'm working Sat morning and then enjoying the SUN for the long weekend. mwahahaha

I'm not going, wish I was, by the time I'd managed to get money sorted out all the tickets were gone :cry:

Did console myself with a skill building class this week at Leeds, big thanks to Kelly. Thing was, I felt ill all day and I've been ill all week with an awful bug and couldnt go to college today for my level 3 nails and feel guilty, as you do :| seems to be a few ill geeks at the moment! And I have no exciting plans this weekend, nowt worth mentioning anyway.

and so that I don't sound too self absorbed to all you geeks that are going to the Event, have a great time and can't wait to read/see all the Event posts and pics.

Last edited:
I wish I wa going.. But I have a ladys charity nite out Friday nite for my two babys nursery, and sat nite I have a pamper parter for a 21st birthday.. xx

I am, but my sister - new geek alisonkent isn't - don't read her blog and don't believe anything she says................trust me I'm a goody two shoes:green:

You can all bribe me with Vodka.:twisted::twisted::twisted: I'll tell all

I'm not going, I will be spending a blissful weekend at home with my family, no plans as of yet.
I'm not sure if I will bother geeking because without Adele here to wind up about "C" it's not the same!:lol:

I'm not going, I will be spending a blissful weekend at home with my family, no plans as of yet.
I'm not sure if I will bother geeking because without Adele here to wind up about "C" it's not the same!:lol:

I'll be taking notes when I'm back...........someone's got to keep my sister in order too:lol:

Oh actually that's true, we can spend the weekend probing her for info/goss!:lol:

Latest posts

Back