Rockstar Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw they look wicked hunnio :)

good luck for mon ;) (thats if ive got the date rite...lol) text me how ya get on as im gonna be at gmex still

Jess
xox

They are fab Layla! Well Done x

julesx

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! I would wear them in a heartbeat, length and all! I think the length makes 'em!

Wow girl, you have some major skills, well done you!!!!

Thanks for all your comments guys! Samantha, don't get me started on the length, she has them this long everytime and amazingly comes back or her re.bal with all 10 ten claws intact with no lifting, and she works!! :eek: Way too long for me, I have enough trouble getting the tips out of my box with my natural nails!!

Lol stepbystep, pretty simple, prep and apply nail tips in usual way. Do all the smile lines first.
Use fresh monomer (unless you wana use blackened monomer!) to do the rest, just fill in zone 2 & 3 with silver. Then take a 230 grit buffer/white block and buff over the smile line - this will buff away any glitter that's overlapped from zone 2 onto the smile line - just neatens it up!!
Go back and build up your apex structure etc with clear l&p. Then file and buff as usual, and paint black stars on!! Easy :D Just like doing a normal french but swapping colours.

:green: :green:

They are really great

very cool!me likey!xxxxx

Loving these nails!!! Very rock chick!!!

I soooooooo like these they are a great party nail design good on ya hun xx

i love these, my kind of nails

great nails laystar xx

Well funky Layla, i love 'em!:)

Wow, Layla you are so talented - I can never even come up with a concept like this, never mind the finished nails!

yes, they are long, but the extenting of the nail bed camouflages this (in a way), they look great and obviously suit what the client wanted. Great sharp smiles too.
I hope you charged her a bucketload, because they are worth it. FAB looking nails
Just out of interest, what did you charge her? I'm only asking this because you shouldn't undersell your skills, talent, nor artistic ability.

Absolutely gorgeous hun. :green::green:

Great nails Laystar, i do love mine long but i think they are a tad too long even for me.

I love the stars, they are really good. I thought they were stickers.

You rock Hun!:)

These are excellent. You are so talented!!

Thanks guys :o :hug:

She was charged £35. Not a great deal of money tbh but you don't pay much more than £25 for a full set of pink and whites around here!!

So not only drop dead gorgeous nails...she also got a BARGAIN!!

They are stunning Layla...and I think the length suits the style... They are definitely Rockstar nails....

Latest posts

Back