Slippers... socks or not!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear slippers or go naked!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my big, hairy ,fluffy purple slippers.....I will wear these babies out till they get holes in them like the last pair......I used to go barefoot everywhere when I was younger ......but as I grew in age I became a germaphobe and the thought of going barefoot now gross's me out ......so it's now my own germie slippers I wear :):)

Not a great photo, but these are mine :)

I have some like these but its got a hippo on mine or something, and they are green! I hav stopped doing the housework in these paticular ones as a few times i have got the hoover wire wrapped around the poor hippo's head and have neally broke my neck!:eek: :lol:

I am never without my slippers on in the house I have loads of pairs and I love them!!

xxx

oooooo I want these slippers next!!! The cow ones BTW! xx

Attachments

• 124-584-X39s.jpg
    124-584-X39s.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 30
mine are like the cow ones on that pic , but they are zebra's they have a head and tails sticking out of the back .
i ABSERLOUTLY HATE barefeet ...i cannot stand having any bits under my feet , and i hold my hands up and admit ,
that with my two kids and 2 hairy cats ...and big 8st hairy rottie ....my floor often has bits on it lol :)
if i cant find my slippers ..or my feet are really cold , i have a million pairs of big thick socks ..or slipper socks with googly eyes and faces on them lol ...love em'
i have constantly got freezing cold feet !

Love my slippers, take my kids to school in them(not my slippers but wear them while driving) and on a couple of occassions still in my jammies:eek: , I can see it now, "Sorry officer, yes my name its Wee Willie Winkie" :eek:

I have to have something on my feet at home, generally a pair of old flip flops and I even sometimes wear them with socks :eek:
Ha ha so glad its not only me with the flip flops and socks combo, that's what I'm wearing now, my old faithful slippers fell apart and i haven't got round to replacing them yet but the combo is comfy lol

Errrr Jess it was Millie actually who had the cough.......

But as you asked my footwear of choice is 12cm metal spike heel manolos....

Fluffy moonboot slippers and thick chenile socks :lol: i feel naked without them lol.

I love having toasty tootsies :D

oooooo I want these slippers next!!! The cow ones BTW! xx

oooh i love the cow ones! me want some!!! :) i love slippers but mine got worn out and i've not bought anymore so it's hardcore for me at mo with bare feet or sometimes socks!

:lol: Jess cool poll :lol:

I had to vote other but only because I normally wear my slippers most of the time but occasionally go about bare footed until I walk on the kitchen floor which is tiled and it is freeeeeezzzzing :lol:

Cool slippers btw Jess :hug:

When my friend comes round to see me, she brings her slippers round!!

uhhh... i just love my Hosh Puppies slippers :Grope:

Furry boots for me!

My slippers are 'ugh boots', so I can wear my slippers everywhere in the winter, with socks, sheepskin can get a little smelly if ya wear bare feet. And I only wear them in the winter, during the summer it bare feet around the house.

i love to be bare foot

my mum said when i was baby she spent a fortune on shoes as i would always throw my shoes away!

Naked toe-toes = calluses

I wear sandals about the house in summer.
Then socks when it gets colder (and not the thin dressy socks, the thick sports variety)
And then socks with my slippers in winter.

Usually these in black
314wzodQ1gL._AA250_.jpg

Although, my all time favorite from years ago were my REAL ballet slippers made of leather, and I wore them all year round. They never slipped on the floors and of course, fit my feet PERFECTLY as you buy ballet slippers a 1/2 size smaller than your shoes and the leather stretches to fit your foot. (I did 10yrs jazz ballet and 5yrs classical, many moons ago)
dn960l.jpg

Jazz ones even better as they have that teensy heel on them, barely noticeable (I can't stand being completely flat footed, get foot cramps)
cg02.jpg

Hmmmmmmm
Now I want a pair really bad :cry: LOL

No ballet school locally anymore, so can't get them easily :cry:

all your fault.
Now I miss my ballet slippers.:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I voted bear foot. When i was small my mum use to make my brother and myself wear slippers all the time in side out in the yard my foot became so tender that one day when I was about 12 I ran out side to meet my mom, to help with the market bag bear footed because I Left my out side shoe at the back door. I was in pain for a week after that i decided no way so I started to walk in the house without slippers and now I can do every thing bear footed if need be.:lol::lol::lol:

Trini

I like to be completely naked, I find sock strangle my feet, they get hot and they swell.

i like my furry Ugh boot slippers in the winter but barefoot in the house during the summer for me ..it's good to give these little tootsies an airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back