The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now don't all shout at me at once but can you tell me the venue and what the weekend involves as I can't read all those posts. How much are the tickets? Thanks. xxx

Anyone going from my neck of the woods ?

I'm 20 miles from the South Coast so its a long way for an innocent like me to travel alone:)

Adele, I'm in Gosport so not too far from you, but you know that hey?:)

If I can get the finances together (I think I can, hub thinks I can't :irked:) then I'd travel with you :)

I was thinking of a one way ticket (flight) to Manch from S'oton which is 30 quid and then the same home which is 30 quid, have to wait n see nearer the time, then I guess all the tickets will've been sold :cry:

xx

Aw, I'd love to go but I so can't afford it :-( Hope you all have a superdoopa time!x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!
i cant go that weekend.............of all the weekends it could have been!!!
Its my daughters birthday and however much i would love to be there i just cant.
Gutted gutted gutted!!!!!!
:sad::sad::sad:

hiya,

im new here, whats the event??:confused:

its fine i clicked an above link

Last edited:
Would love to but can't afford it will be there in spirit though

I only went and had a dream about it!!!!

A proper full-on dream....but the best part about it was it was being held in Disneyland (Paris) and there were tons of policemen there :eek:

and we had to pay for treatments....which we HAD to have....and I had no money and started to :cry: and I was told to get out because I should have brought lots of money with me....

so I got into a proper fisty cuffs fight with Pips...:eek::eek::eek: Didn't know what she looked like I was fighting her screen name!!!
She told me my hair was stupid and I should have listened to her advice!!!

Anyway thought I would share....and then you can all thank your lucky stars I am not going!

Enjoy the event xxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh I wanna go its only a short drive for me i`ll have to sort finances out first asap!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

OMG I'm soooooooooooo excited:D Just paid for my ticket!!!!!!!!!!

OK so where am I going and how do I get there???:green:

Who cares, will sort out later!! Can't wait to see you all :Love:

I would love to good but can't afford it, so can someone take loads of photos plz. xxx

I was so sure I was going to go and then I found out the dates, how typical that its on my daughters birthday, ok, so thats not such a good excuse, however she is only 5 and we have booked to take her to Disneyland paris for her birthday so she can wake up and have breakfast with the characters!
So Im terribly jealous of everyone going.
Please take some great photos so those of us who cant go get to see what you get up to
:)
Stacy

My flight's booked :green:

awww i too am gutted, its also my daughters birthday that weekend (there was lots of busy geeks that time of year eh lol)

hope you all enjoy yourselves, would have been great to meet you all

xxxxxx:cry:

i'm still working on it...fingers crossed!

Ehm... I didn't plan to go... but read this thread and.... Hmmm.... I SOOOO want to go now! Problem is, it has to be this or Gmex...:-/ Can anybody tell me how to get to the chillfactor from Manchester or Manchester airport? And what about hotels?

C.

I've paid for my ticket today - anyone from around Stoke on Trent going? Interested in car share?

Dress Code...??? i need to know what to wear for the party.......:)

Dress Code...??? i need to know what to wear for the party.......:)
Fiona and I said the same thing on the phone on Saturday LMAO

Latest posts

Back