*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SS parcel has left the building and should wing its way over to ????? Now that would be telling lol....
who ever you are I hope you like it xxxx

(picture me in a student desk, hand raised, bouncing in seat eagerly)

I KNOW! I KNOW! PICK ME!!!

neener, neener neener :lol::lol::lol::twisted:

Already sent a pm, but would like to publicly thank Sharon, aka cluskerm for my card making goodies! I shall be away making allsorts! :green::green: Glitter EVERYWHERE!!! HA!

Thanks again hun! xxx

I am posting mine tomorrow morning...........my geek is going to love it! :green::green:
Your truely welcome , have a Good Christmas all!:hug:

Well after me ordering my SS gift 3 weeks ago (due to little Joe, most of my shopping has been done online) and it not arriving :irked:, my gift has been purchased and sent recorded delivery so my geek should be getting their gift tomorrow or saturday. I couldn't get hold of my first choice gift, but I hope they will like the replacement xx

Yay....my Secret Santa, SusieH, has just sent me the most gorgeous purple handbag with this fab jangly silver handbag jewellery on it.....I absolutely love it!

Thank you soooooo much Susie :hug:....it has put a big smile on my face after a VERY rubbish couple of days x

I sent mine last week to .... (hehe) hopefully as it was travelling to the UK it should be arriving shortly!
I tried to collect and fill a parcel with lots of goodies handmade, bought and collected..
hope they enjoy!x

GlamNails72 sent me some fab pressies, recieved today! Love them xxx

a huge thankyou to dee, recieved my gift this morning and of course i had to open it straight away :D

I got some lovely beads and findings so i'll be a busy bee this weekend :p will post piccies of what i've created!

:hug:

I got mine... he he and its alllllllll mine .... MINE I SAY:lol::lol:

It darn well better be!! No sharing with anyone LOL:lol:

"Bon Appetit" and I'm SO VERY GLAD that you got it before Xmas.
That means, I should expect confirmation soon on the other ones.
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO:!::green:

(ps: if you want/need more, you know who to talk to :green:)

OH AND I FORGOT!!:eek:

Late this afternoon, I received a lovely delivery from Vetty of sample nail forms and ............................................

drum roll please...............

M&S HUMBUGS:!:

whoooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:green:

I'm a HAPPY camper. Needed these after a rough day. Thanks ever so much, you are such a doll!
XOXOXOXOX:Love:

(and you can bet your ass that I will NOT share nary a one hehehe:twisted:)

Thanks ever so much, you are such a doll!
XOXOXOXOX:Love:

And thanks for my parcel as well - an unexpected surprise! :hug:

I posted my SS parcel 1st class recorded delivery last Thursday - please say it's been delivered......!?

I sent mine last Friday... Isn't it there yet?

And thanks for my parcel as well - an unexpected surprise! :hug:

I posted my SS parcel 1st class recorded delivery last Thursday - please say it's been delivered......!?

You are MOST welcome!! Enjoy :)

re: the SS parcel, are you asking me?

or generally speaking?

You are MOST welcome!! Enjoy :)

re: the SS parcel, are you asking me?

or generally speaking?

Generally speaking (hoping the geek in question is reading this really!!!)

Santa came to my house today! :green:

I'd like to say thanks so very much to Kelly (Handmaiden) for being my Secret Santa ... I am going to be a good girl though and wait until Xmas until I open my presents.

Sending virtual hugs to you Kelly :hug::hug:

I would like to say thank you to victoria for my yummies... (she knows what I mean) beats M&S humbugs any day..:lol::lol: keep them coming hun...

YOU ARE A GEM X X X X

Well my prezy went yesterday so it should be at your door step shortly hopefully..... hope you like it xx

I would like to say thank you to victoria for my yummies... (she knows what I mean) beats M&S humbugs any day..:lol::lol: keep them coming hun...

YOU ARE A GEM X X X X

You are MOST WELCOME sweetie!!

As for beating humbugs............hmmmmmmm
NOT!

LOL:lol:
I most particularly like the very very dark ones that someone sent me last year. They arent the same as my Nanas, but ooooo the were YUMMY!

I recently bought Stillwells humbugs for a fundraiser (a place here in Montreal makes them, quite famous for them actually)
BUT
they are NOT the same and dont have the chewy center.:cry:

but oh my gosh, it cost me 15$ for 2 bags:!::eek: What a rip!!
(I THINK Id like to set myself up for monthly installments and I will pay with paypal, if anyone is game:?:)

Thanks a mill for letting me know you got yout treats
xoxox
:hug:

I got mine! nice warm gloves for this freezing weather and some cute cross stitch kits, to keep me busy as i wont be going out partying much! Thanks again to traceyjojo for my pressy!:hug:

Latest posts

Back